mecca crane disaster

i was given this time for the event off a poster at marjorie orr's site.. hopefully it will be confirmed, but for now looks ominous enough.. in fact, it reminds me of the chart that i had done very recently on the bangkok bombing.. i have decided to put both charts on this page for others to consider.. what i find especially interesting (aside from the close saturn square ascendant in both charts which happens to land on the same degree, or close to the exact degree of 29) , is where the saturn/moon square is in the 2015 cancer ingress chart.. that is the 3rd chart shown on the very bottom.. the moon-saturn square is close to the same in both the mecca crane disaster and in the cancer ingress for 2015..

image hosting over 2mb

in this chart i am drawn to the mercury 45 saturn, and 135 ascendant, in the 8th and ruler of the 8th.. the only way i can see how one brings the ruler of the 1st and the 8th together is with the use of the 45 degree aspect being made between saturn and mercury.. well, saturn is the exalted ruler of libra so maybe that is another way for them to connect..

here again is the bangkok bombing event chart from less then a month ago..

image upload with preview

i was initially working with a 7pm time that got adjusted to 655pm local as memory serves.. can't remember what i posted in the previous thread on this event.. at any rate, the obvious similarity with the mecca crane disaster is the prominence of saturn in both.. whether one wants to bring in the data off the cancer ingress below is optional, but i find the association relevant..

adult photo sharing

i note the striking position of uranus on the nadir in this chart as well as the saturn/moon square i was discussing at the top of the thread..

maybe mohamad isn't happy with saudi arabia's war on yemen, or syria? different sects of islam doesn't seem to be justification for treating others from different sects as infidels.. i suppose no western world leader is going to rock the boat by speaking out against petro dollars any time soon.. thus we hear nothing of the suffering and murder this same money is funding... to me, the focal point on the upcoming saturn/pluto conjunction in 2020 has much do to with saudi arabia as i see it and to which i think is very central to the mayham going on the middle east at present..

Very interesting analysis , so based on what you see in the charts will this war continue and gets inside saudi border?

And regarding your comment on mohamed i am 100% sure the saudi doctrine of islam has nothing to do with the prophet teaching and his religion, a religion that made al-kindi, avicenna, averros was the truth of mohammed and not the founder of saudi religion mohammed, wahabism

Hsn1983 wrote:Very interesting analysis , so based on what you see in the charts will this war continue and gets inside saudi border?

And regarding your comment on mohamed i am 100% sure the saudi doctrine of islam has nothing to do with the prophet teaching and his religion, a religion that made al-kindi, avicenna, averros was the truth of mohammed and not the founder of saudi religion mohammed, wahabism
thanks Hsn1983.

i find it shocking that folks calling themselves islamic, are willing to murder innocent people in faraway countries based on anything to do with religion.. in fact, i see it the same with anyone rationalizing warfare based on religion. the folks that commit these atrocities don't have a religious bone in them and it certainly has nothing to do with religion.. maybe in their imagination, but that is it.. imagination is a powerful thing however..

regarding whether i see this war continuing and getting inside saudi's borders.. i think that is a given and without doubt the saturn/pluto conjunction i spoke of in another thread here is very suggestive of this to me based off the charts that i have for saudi arabia.. i think the saudi families hold on power is tenuous at best... they are a construct of british colonialism in many respects, with tacit approval from the western power brokers - uk/usa and anyone else who wants to continue to support the wests deep dependence on oil in exchange for petrodollars..

below is an overlay of jupiter/saturn conjunction on the inside with aries ingress 2016 on the outside using the capital of saudi arabia as the focal point... it is much the same with syria, yemen and some other countries in this area.. different for kiev, tehran and others..

screenshot on pc

purely on the basis of the overlay of these charts, i don't think it bodes well for the region, but i suspect we won't know the extent of what it means until sometime closer to the mars/saturn conjunction time frame which happens aug 24th 2016 or within the libra ingress of 2016.. below is a chart for the mars/saturn conjunction set to the capital of saudi arabia for next year..

upload a picture

if one does the profections off the jupiter/saturn chart from 2000, we come to a mars ruled profection for may 2016.. the problem for this with regard to saudi arabia and yemen is how close mars is on the 7th house cusp in the jupiter/saturn return from 2000.. it is less intense with syria and a different topic for other places of concern like kiev or tehran.. on the basis of this and more, i think this war on yemen continues on into 2016 especially..