bangkok bombing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Bangkok_bombing

images hosting

print screen windows

i suppose i find the 45 wheel focused on the saturn/pluto 45 connection an obvious tie in with this event. there may be other astrological connections if one were to look at aries ingress or cancer ingress chart which i have also shared below.. 17 pisces shows up on the ascendant of the aries and cancer ingress chart.. first obvious tie in with the chart below is the position of the moon at 29 leo which lands on the descendant of the bombing chart..

imagen

update - just looking at this again tonight.. i note in the cancer ingress how strong the moon-saturn square is in terms of it's closeness... being a fan of the 45/135 aspects - one can't help but notice the ongoing 45 that saturn and pluto have held together and again in this chart the position of the moon in relation to this combo - square saturn and 135 pluto.. this cluster of moon/saturn/pluto are on the midpoint of jupiter/neptune as well as can be seen in the chart below..

image hosting 10mb limit

Thanks for posting the chart - I'd been meaning to take a look at the chart to see if Saturn was on an angle again as it was in the recent fire in China (on the descendant in that chart).

thanks deb!

regarding the event chart at the top, i never really said much about it.

saturn is the malefic of the opposite sect to this chart. although it is classified as cadent from the midheaven, it is angular to the ascendant and would seem to have had the ability to act here to produce a most negative result. the moon which is the sect light is applying from the 8th house to saturn..

my mind seems to get caught up in midpoint pictures too easily.. i don't know that jupiter on the descendant had any positive influence here.. perhaps as it is essentially at a weak angle to the sun and in the sign virgo debilitates any ability it might have had to be a positive here..

mars in leo in the 6th would seem strong by being trine the midheaven..

trying to understand the minds of those who commit such horrific acts is probably a waste of time.. trying to understand the astrology at work is what i am interested in mostly..