Pluto holding hands with Neptune till the 2030s - TBC

Hello Folks,

I discovered something very exciting yesterday. Pluto and Neptune will be in ever closer "union" till the very early 2030s. This is very significant. These are the biggest players in the Solar System, in my book, so we are going to get some sort of very powerful generational effect. An Investor will have to respect this as it WILL BE!

An impossibly strong tide to swim against.

I've just got to work out what Pluto in Capricorn holding hands with Neptune in Pisces means! It suggests ever closer Eurozone integration !!!!!! And integration of many diametrically different forces! US and Iran?

The "coming together" of ???????????????????? Many impossible things!

IT COULD WELL BE THE START of some VERY BIG THEMES!!

H

Neptune-Pluto Sextile

Hi - this is definitely an on-going situation! The real news story about the reformation of this sextile is that Uranus will join the arrangement and be within orb of a trine to Pluto and a sextile to Neptune during the middle part of the next decade. You can see that the closest approach of all three to a harmonious pattern will be around 22 July 2026. Jupiter is also involved from 4 Leo.

The other interesting thing about the Neptune-Pluto relationship over the last century is that there have been two periods of septile aspect (seventh harmonic), one preceding the original formation of the sextile between the two outer planets, and one during the last fifteen or so years. Ordinarily, we would expect the aspects formed between planets to be in sequence - septile before sextile - and for the aspects to be formed just once.

However, because of the highly elliptical orbit of Pluto, it moves at very different speeds through parts of the zodiac. Hence, in the case above, the acceleration of Pluto (from our perspective on earth at least) and the relative speed of Neptune means that the two formed the septile, then the sextile, then reformed the septile, and now are to reform the sextile as Pluto slows. This is, as far as I know, a very unusual situation, probably unique amongst the planets.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.