Synastry in a couple without squares

I am comparing the charts of two people who were at some point interested in eachother. I think if these two were to get together they would make a great couple. Something interesting I noticed is how they have absolutely no squares between their charts - only conjunctions, oppositions, trines, and sextiles. Not 1 square between them. They also share these:

Person 1 - Person 2

Sun, Mercury, Mars conjunct Descendant/7th house/Mars
Moon conjunct Venus/Ascendant
Saturn conjunct Sun, Moon, Mercury
Venus opposite Pluto
Pluto conjunct Venus
Venus opposite Moon
Sun opposite Venus both ways.
Mercury opposite Venus both ways.

And there are also MANY other intraspects including sextiles and trines including Venus and Jupiter both ways. His birth time is unknown.

From what I gather he noticed her first and she was not responsive. Eventually he got her attention and she became responsive to him and wanted to get to know him.

Any opinions on the synastry/square thing? Does it seem they will get together one day, and who would be more "involved" (more interested in the relationship)?

They might make a good couple, however, the lack of squares doesn't necessarily suggest that there wouldn't be any significant tensions. Some of the conjunctions and oppositions could be difficult enough, such as Saturn conjunct Sun/Moon/Mercury, the Venus/Pluto connections, etc.

In order to be more specific, it would be helpful to see the synastry chart posted.