Is it just me or is the chart upside down? Looking at the nodal axis it suggests other people gain and the ECB lose money. Saturn L1 and L2 is in cadent and in fall methinks so I will be not be placing a deposit therein any time soon
Matthew Goulding

hi matthew,

it's a midnight chart, so it is not upside down as i see it! sun down in the 4th house area looks correct..

it's interesting what you suggest with the nodal axis - conjunct moon - ruler of the 7th.. for me the nodal axis squaring onto the opposition between gemini and sag planets suggests some brutality and bullying in the creation of this thanks the position of mars - pluto opposition at the point of the sun. the sun rules the 8th here too and is the sign of the moon.. the moon squares onto the 6/9th house ruler mercury which is angular. profection lord is mercury for this year as well..

the transit of saturn in late scorpio and early sag is very interesting here as well.. i haven't looked closely at the solar arc directions, but seem to recall pluto in focus via solar arc midheaven conjunct pluto..

MC - stands for midheaven at- 20 scorpio.. not sure what you folks are seeing, lol.. it is equal house option - 16 is the cap ascendant.. 20 scorpio lands in the 11th.. the angle of the earth is in the 5th... get back to me if you still can't see that!

meanwhile, i will comment more on the chart.. as a chart for a bank, one would imagine the 2nd/8th house axis as a central consideration..
here the ruler of the 2nd is saturn in bad shape in terms of it's sign and as matthew noted - cadent from the angle - although square by sign to the ascendant angle, so open to interpretation, but from my pov having potential to do harm when it is highlighted by predictive approaches i use.. to me it's location and sign suggests a weak basis and foundation to the ec bank..

the 8th house ruler is sun in the 6th house -suggestive of weakness as the 8th house ruler.. it has the sect light - moon in the 8th house applying by trine to the poorly positioned ascendant ruler which is of the opposite sect - another negative, while also squaring onto a diurnally positioned mercury, ruler of the 6/9 houses and of the sun/mars conjunction in the 6th as well.. perhaps the monetary partnerships described here within the eu are not all that mutually beneficial or of any real value to all parties concerned, or only for some at the expense of others.. one wonders who set up the concept of the eu and what their intent was in all of it!! it looks like a botched experiment from the present angle.. i hope i am not reading into the chart too much based on the events of just the recent past, but more from a longer term position that i have collected on the euro..

maybe i will have another crack at commenting on this chart sometime sooner then later.. it is an especially interesting solar return for this year with the moon in the 2015 sr on the degree of the midheaven, and other challenging dynamics that paint the next year of one of continued challenges to the european community if banking is considered a central feature of any community.. the 3/12 house ruler jupiter is in relatively good shape and presently transiting the natal moon in the natal chart.. however using profections, mercury is the planet to focus on when examining the solar return chart.. one notes it is retrograde, on the mars/sun conjunction in gemini, in opposition to saturn and in conjunction with mars - not a positive pattern by any stretch of the imagination!

The chart is accurate but inverted. I draw it up in regio houses by default jupiter is in the 2nd house and node is at cusp of 8th
PD 16 May 2014 Mars opp MC
Next 21 June 2015 Jupiter sq Sun
Matthew Goulding

Hi James,

what everyone is trying to say is that the chart image is upside down. Basically, it seems to be have been rotated 180?..

Here is the direct link for the Chart: http://goo.gl/1611Ry.
(Btw, it's a new feature that imports the data in Charts app, so that people can use your chart with different house systems and their personal settings. Any time you create a chart, you can get its link from the browser's top URL bar.)

And here's the chart image with heads up and feet down: :)

Jo?o Ventura

joao and others,

the chart you have posted looks exactly the same to me - only difference is yours doesn't have colour for the sign glyphs.. that is weird how others are seeing it rotated 180!!!!! thanks for sharing the same chart i posted.. i don't get it!!

i hit the refresh button and now i see what others are seeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weird how the net will hold something like that and not let me see what others were seeing.. think of what this means on a bigger scale!!! if i could only find the refresh button, i could understand life better too!!!!

You may note that I responded late Friday night. I simply assumed that I had drunk one beer too many. When I tried turning the phone upside down the phone turned it back again. Will stick to replying in the morning in future
Matthew
Matthew Goulding

lol matthew! i feel like an idiot for not seeing it, but my internet catch had it right and that is the way it works.. refresh button will give me the upsidedown view... i guess i will delete the chart at the top and stick joao's in their instead... sorry guys!