I cast the chart for the moment when I understood your question and that is 8.Jul 2015 11:13am Beograd, Serbia, ASC-25Vi59
Let's try this way to determine who will be the winner!
The planet with most accidental dignity in this chart is Jupiter. I surmise it will represent the winner. Also, Jupiter is ruler of the 4 house - how all will end. As Jupiter is in Leo sign that means some tennis player from the Leo country for example France or Italy. Right now we have no players from Italy but from France we have two playes: G.Simon and R.Gasquet. As Jupiter is symbol for "more, bigger," I'd choose G.Simon as winner because he has more years and is better ranked on world tennis list.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Murrey vs Federer

Friday 10th July 2015
13:00

Murrey is slight favourite with the bookie, so he gets the 1st and 10th houses, Fed the 7th and 4th. For some peculiar reason, Murrey is also the favourite with the English public. The Moon applies to Mars by sextile and Mars applies to the 10th cusp by conjunction, assuming the match starts at 1pm, that is. The Moon conjunct the anti scion of either significator usually represents victory for whoever is ruled by that house. But in this case, the Moon has already left conjunction with the anticision of Venus, L1, but does apply to trine Pluto on the 4th cusp. Pluto doesn't like favourites that much. And with the Moon in the 8th, it doesn't look good for Murrey supporters - victory for Federer!

EDIT:

It's Djokovic vs. Gasquet at 13:00 - the subs at the Telegraph should hang their heads in shame. Bases on the same principles as above, I'm rooting for Gasquet.

Murrey vs. The Fed is due to start at 15:30. At this time we have the Moon on the 7th cusp as is separating from Mars, L1. Her next aspect is a sextile to the Sun, L10, although I'm not sure if nearly 8degrees of travel is too far in a tennis match. Based on the Moon being on the 7th cusp, i think Federer will win. But the longer the game goes on, the more chance Murrey has of winning.

:???:
Verum e

Murrey and Federer have just come out on court - the time is 16:07

Murrey has Mars and Mercury - L1 and L10, Federer has Venus and Jupiter L7 and L4. The Moon is now not in play as such, having already made her sextile to both Mercury and Mars, however, both planets are in Cancer in the 8th, the Moon is now in the 6th.

Venus applies to the MC - i still fancy Fed to win this one.
Verum e

gs53 wrote:I cast the chart for the moment when I understood your question and that is 8.Jul 2015 11:13am Beograd, Serbia, ASC-25Vi59
Let's try this way to determine who will be the winner!
The planet with most accidental dignity in this chart is Jupiter. I surmise it will represent the winner. Also, Jupiter is ruler of the 4 house - how all will end. As Jupiter is in Leo sign that means some tennis player from the Leo country for example France or Italy. Right now we have no players from Italy but from France we have two playes: G.Simon and R.Gasquet. As Jupiter is symbol for "more, bigger," I'd choose G.Simon as winner because he has more years and is better ranked on world tennis list.
What about Federer? He is a Leo.

astrogooner wrote:Murrey and Federer have just come out on court - the time is 16:07

Murrey has Mars and Mercury - L1 and L10, Federer has Venus and Jupiter L7 and L4. The Moon is now not in play as such, having already made her sextile to both Mercury and Mars, however, both planets are in Cancer in the 8th, the Moon is now in the 6th.

Venus applies to the MC - i still fancy Fed to win this one.
Who do you see winning the Wimbledon final?

So, Djokovic and Federer will fight in final.

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:
10 Jul 2015 7:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=3Cap33

Now I will use Frawley method for this type of the question: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC". Here that is Mercury. As Mercury represent younger and punser person my pick is Djokovic!
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Who do you see winning the Wimbledon final?
Picking The Fed out in 3 different charts was enough for me, and i'm happy to leave it at that. The fact that we can find a winner at all is a blessing in itself.
Verum e

gs53 wrote:So, Djokovic and Federer will fight in final.

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:
10 Jul 2015 7:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=3Cap33

Now I will use Frawley method for this type of the question: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC". Here that is Mercury. As Mercury represent younger and punser person my pick is Djokovic!
Well done.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.