Will we have a business partnership with K.S.?

Hi all,

I would really appreciate your insights into the horary chart below.

My husband and I have been working for a company for some time but feel it might be time that we start our own business. We are both veterinarians.
However we would need some support of someone who could help us financially and with the organizational aspects that such an enterprise would entail.

2 days ago, a senior vet phoned my husband and said he would like a meeting to discuss business. I feel maybe he is open to start a partnership with us. He already owns 3 practices.

My question is: Are we going to have a business partnership with K.S.?

We are Mercury, well dignified in Gemini in the 10th house. I think it shows we have the tools and expertise to start a new business.
North Node in our H2 abodes well for our financial situation too.

Our potential partner is Jupiter. Pars Fortuna is in the 7th - he is our "pot of gold". But even though he is a benefic, and is conjunct Venus, another benefic, they are both stuck in the H12. Secret enemy? Not a big help?

There is an applying sextile between us (Mercury) and him (Jupiter). As far as I can see, no prohibitions/obstacles - so I think there is definitely the possibility of starting a business with him.

BUT, I don't like to see that ill-dignified, combust, Mars in Cancer in the H11 (the profit of the business).
Are we going to be working a lot and not going to make enough money?

Also, the Moon is in Capricorn, not very happy, and her last aspect will be a sextile with retrograde, peregrine, Saturn. Bad endings?

This is quite an important step for us and any help will be appreciated.

Thanks