Mjacob wrote: Lastly Venus in in her joy in the fifth house of diplomacy suggesting some goodwill could prevail
They say it was close but deal reached with creditors after 17 hours negotiations

Francois Hollande said " We would have deprived ourselves of a country that is at the heart of our civilisation, a part of our culture...."

if the ascendant is in a mutable sign do we not have to do thisagain for the Libra equinox ?

Matthew
Matthew Goulding

I hereby give two charts. The first one is Tsipras inauguration chart along with today's coup transits.. Watch out Pluto in the natal chart and how tightly today's Mars-Pluto opposition fits the ASC-DC axis! Note also the similarities to Metapolitefsi chart, back in 1974.
It totally confirms my original assumption that Mars + Mercury + Pluto in cardinal signs is a lethal combination.

Greece now turned to an official EU colony, pretexts no longer of use..

hi geo,

i was given 203pm as the time of inauguration for tsipras.. i see you are using 340pm in the first chart above... can we get some type of confirmation on just what it is? my time was gotten from marjorie orr - an astrologer into mundane astrology.

the ascendant axis in your 2nd chart is very close to the same as the one i have for the european central bank which i have shared on a different thread..

Hi James. What kind of confirmation are you talking about? I can personally assure you on this, I ve been following the events since the very beginning. Tsipras made his oath as Greece's prime minister on Monday 26th January, at Athens, 3:40 pm. I can always refer you to greek newspapers, if you can manage with the greek language.

I would also like to add that Tsipras himself was born 4 days after Metapolitefsi, 28th June 1974. Strange astro-cycles of fate.

marjories response :
Tsipras sworn in From: Marjorie. (14 Jul 2015 12:48):
Tsipras was sworn in acc to Guardian at 2.03 pm GMT which would make it 4pm-ish Greek time. So only 20 mins out. Another site has just after 3.30pm Greece time. Other sites have him meeting the Gk President at 3.30pm and being sworn in at 4pm. So 4.03pm sounds about right (2.03 pm GMT).

i missed the gmt and thought 203pm was local..

May have to reconsider the settlement on Sunday sooner than thought. The IMF say that Greek debt repayment be put on hold for 30 years. That is not kicking the can down the road it is sending it into transplutonic orbit
Matthew Goulding