The 45? and 135? aspects

Hi Folks,

How have you all been ?

Just before I troll through the internet looking for more information I wonder if anybody could help me with these two aspects? What are their reasons in life ?

I am especially interested in the fact that Saturn is/ has been: will be making a 135? to Uranus and a 45? to Pluto.

I'd really like to know what sort of reactions go there. Which other aspects are the 45? and the 135? most similar too ? I know they are negative.

Cheers,

H

I find the semisquare and sesquisquare strong aspects that are very similar to squares. Actually I can't see much difference to squares at all.

So there is a difficult aspect between Uranus and Pluto which get's triggered by Saturn. Uranus-Pluto can be about sudden unpleasant experiences for instance and Saturn might manifest them. The placement in the houses will also be something to take into consideration.

I've got a symphony of these -- my horoscope's loaded with septiles hung on a structure that features the cardinals (0 aries rising) and 15 fixed (lunar nodes and the bendings) additional to which my leading planet, Uranus is 135 from the trailing moon ... the key word I always found especially descriptive -- poignancy -- life events play out with a sort of twisted blue note