pyramidpower wrote:Actually Alex,

Could you please explain. This question was a Horary question. How would general astrology be able to answer it.
From personal horoscope I can give any answer. Horary question is a small part of horary astrology.
Horary question is based on the time of asking questions. Hora = Time

So horary astrology studied everything that was created or happen at some point.

In a way, the personal horoscope can be seen as horary horoscope because it is the moment when a person is was created ...(Getting a job, start a love relationship, the beginning of the faculty ... any moment when something was created, or any moment of any event in a person's life
? a matter is of horary astrology)

So horary astrology is a very broad term in relation to the horary question ...

So in my understanding of astrology basis is always natal chart and horary astrology, but never horary question ... :D

In simple words compares the natal chart with the time of some events ...

In your case, it's about this time:
"The background situation is my son has placed himself on a housing associations list to rent a property in the near future"
So required his natal and moment applied to the housing association ...

What do you think? Is it more important when you're asked a question, or more importantly his horoscope and the moment when he applied to the housing association? :D

Sorry for my english

Hi Alex,

Ok, my sons date of birth is 19/3/1990, 1.22pm, Irvine, Scotland. We cant remember the actual date of his application but we have the date he had to amend his application when his girlfriend got pregnant. It was 30/4/2015, at 12.52pm. Hope this is okay. Thank you Alex.

pyramidpower wrote:Hi Alex,

Ok, my sons date of birth is 19/3/1990, 1.22pm, Irvine, Scotland. We cant remember the actual date of his application but we have the date he had to amend his application when his girlfriend got pregnant. It was 30/4/2015, at 12.52pm. Hope this is okay. Thank you Alex.
I moved the question under general astrology, and gave the answer ...