Hour ruler quiery

Can anyone explain the logic or the reason why there are certain anomalies with the hour rulers in daytime and night?

By day / by night

Moon - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces = 3 / Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn =3
Mercury - Gemini, Virgo,Taurus, Capricorn =4 / Libra, Aquarius = 2
Venus - Tau, Lib, Can, Sco, Pis, Vir, Cap =7 / Tau, Lib, Can, Sco, Pis =4
Mars - Aries, Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Leo, Sag = 6 / 0
Jupiter - Pisces, Sag, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius = 5 / Aries, Leo = 2
Saturn - Aquarius, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Gemini = 6 / 0
Sun - Leo, Aries, Sagittarius = 3 / 0

Daylight have 34 signs that are agreeable for hour rulers
Night time have only 26 that are agreeable

What is the reason for this difference?

If we want to ask a question and hope that the hour ruler permits the radicality of the chart we seem to have a better chance of it being radical if we ask when the sun is visible in the sky. Why should this be the case?

Stan

Why has nobody answered? Does everyone know why this is? Am I the only one one who doesn't know? At least PM me. Deb, Paul, Goca, Yuzuru, Aglaya, pankujub, Andrew Bevan.

Stan

Re: Hour ruler quiery

stanstar wrote:Can anyone explain the logic or the reason why there are certain anomalies with the hour rulers in daytime and night?

By day / by night

Moon - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces = 3 / Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn =3
Mercury - Gemini, Virgo,Taurus, Capricorn =4 / Libra, Aquarius = 2
Venus - Tau, Lib, Can, Sco, Pis, Vir, Cap =7 / Tau, Lib, Can, Sco, Pis =4
Mars - Aries, Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Leo, Sag = 6 / 0
Jupiter - Pisces, Sag, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius = 5 / Aries, Leo = 2
Saturn - Aquarius, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Gemini = 6 / 0
Sun - Leo, Aries, Sagittarius = 3 / 0

Daylight have 34 signs that are agreeable for hour rulers
Night time have only 26 that are agreeable

What is the reason for this difference?

If we want to ask a question and hope that the hour ruler permits the radicality of the chart we seem to have a better chance of it being radical if we ask when the sun is visible in the sky. Why should this be the case?

Stan
Because astrology was made by astrologers and they did not want someone knocking at the appropriate hour in the middle of the night :D
In old ages,travelling during the day was much safer too and one should have been home by sundown, safe and sound.
Night, governed by moon is reflected sunlight anyway.

Other than that , I haven't got a clue.

PD

Hi PD I was thinking in much the same line myself. In fact I was coming here to say that when I saw you had replied! Co-incidences! I was thinking firstly that most astrologers would be sleeping when it was dark and if anyone did in fact come and woke him up in the middle of the night he would be very tired and more likely to give a wrong decision on any chart he drew up. This attempt he made would more likely to err in his judgement. Hence all the warnings they handed down to us. I do not know either PD but the logical reasons at least makes sense.

Stan