need assistance

My cousin asked a horary "will I be separated from him within 6 months"
background: she is being verbally and financially abused by her husband. She is trying to figure out the best way to go about separating from him.
She asked me to interpret the chart. I used to read/interpret horary charts all the time but I haven't done it in a few years now. (I had twins so I've been busy.) I'm hoping someone can give me some pointers.
Chart data is February 20, 2015, 13:07 pm, Wayne NJ.
Moon is her significator and Saturn his. There's an applying aspect but it won't perfect until the moon changes signs. I vaguely remember this meaning there would need to be a major change before what the querent wants could come to fruition. What's really throwing me for a loop is Venus and mars. I'm assuming they would frustrate her plans to leave since moon aspects them first. (Putting it simply) can someone please point me in the right direction?

Chart

Hi Taurus12 - I've put the following chart in for you. Perhaps it will prompt some replies. Please confirm that I have the right angles for you.

Horary is not particularly my thing so I can't really help with a definitive interpretation.
For the record, Venus is at 29 PI 54 and Mars is at 00 AR 34. Both are highly dignified, in essence (Mars in its own sign and Venus in its exaltation), and accidentally, being in the 10th. I am intrigued by their rulership of intercepted signs, plus the signs on the cusps (5th and 11th) that contain the interceptions.

What fascinates me about the chart is that the Moon (her significator) makes an interesting journey: separating from the square of Saturn (his significator), approaching the conjunction to Venus (ruling the 5th and intercepted Taurus in the 11th).

One might be tempted to say that the Moon also separates from the Sun at the beginning of Pisces, which itself squares Saturn. However, the previous NM occurred right at the end of Aquarius.

The Moon then changes sign to conjunct Mars, trine POF and Saturn. The final stage is the Moon's sextile to Mercury, which rules the 12th and the 4th and the trine to Jupiter ruling the 6th and the 10th (and the Sun).

Does this suggest that the situation is only resolved by the intervention of others? A female (daughter? 5th) and male (friend? 11th). Perhaps the interceptions and rulership of cusps indicates that these individuals are both well known to your cousin, but will now need to become active in the situation.

Does the final stage require a negotiation around money (Mercury in the 8th) that perhaps leads to a solution (Mercury rules the 4th - home) but one that perhaps is not entirely satisfactory (Mercury also rules the 12th). However, the final aspect of the Moon once it has changed sign is to Jupiter suggesting optimism in the end.

To me all of this suggests that the situation might be more complex than meets the eye although one hopes that the eventual outcome resolves the abuse that you mention.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

Thanks astralwanderer. I think I need to study what the possible meaning of Venus and mars are...It's frustrating because I used to be able to read these charts. And that's why my cousin asked me to read it.
Livia how is the moon void? It's applying to Venus.

VOC Moon

Hi there - I've just been discussing the chart with a friend more versed in horary. Venus escapes to Aries before the Moon reaches it. This technically means the Moon is VOC.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

Apologies - I missed your post. I don't think its the end of the story however.

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

This separation is dependent on her action alone. Get a restraining order and have him thrown out of the home or she has to leave. She is very confused and indecisive about what to do. I wonder if that's why the moon is void.
Personally I wouldn't have phrased the question about separation ... more like will be divorced by the end of the year.

Re: VOC Moon

astralwanderer wrote:Venus escapes to Aries before the Moon reaches it. This technically means the Moon is VOC.
Technically, Void of Course is when a planet has no applying aspects within its orb (while in the sign). So, in this case, I think we can consider that the Moon is not VoC, since Venus is within the Moon's orb.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/void.html

The change of signs (Moon) may imply some change in the conditions.

Taurus12

Really the forum encourages its members to take ownership of the chart and make the best attempts they can to interpret it. I appreciate you've dropped out of horary practice for a bit, but it could be useful to read back on some previous relationship horaries here or zip through some of the articles here and see if you can look at this chart again and offer your own judgement of it:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

As for the void of course moon, personally I go along with the same kind of thing that jventura said. Really the Moon is indeed applying to another planet, and so her course is not exactly void, but rather we see that the Moon must change sign and so change circumstance before the aspect can perfect.

I would wonder though what the querent really means by the question of if she will leave him in 6 months. Is she really trying to find out how to go about leaving him? Is it not a case that she could, if it came to it, walk away from the relationship now? Or what exactly is the abuse that you mention? What is she afraid of exactly? Is there another man she is interested in (who may or may not be available)? I'm trying to make sense of venus and mars here. Especially as after 4 degrees the Moon leaves her sign/situation and goes to join venus and mars. I notice that venus and mars whilst not typically planets to represent parents, do rule the 4th and 10th signs (though not the quadratic 4th and 10th house), but obviously when a person leaves their marriage one of the obvious places they return, if they can, is to their parents temporarily, so I want to be open minded about it.

Could you provide any more background information?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Joao,

This is off topic, but I noticed that in astralwanderer's chart above that Venus and Mars are rather close in the display. I have a collision avoidance algorithm if you're interested. The key is to find the planet with the most "slack space" behind it and use that point as the starting point, find the difference between that point and 0 Aries and add that difference to all the other planets, then you can find the "theta" angle to plot Cartesian coordinates. If that planet is sufficiently close to 0 Aries, then switch to 0 Libra. It doesn't matter which point to use from a programming perspective.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Re: Chart

I am here with less knowledge about horary and I have insecurity also. That doesnt stop me from telling that , querent will decide the future of the relationship. If she wants she will continue or she wants to kick him out she will. I can see this guy coming back to her but her attitude matters. I think they will go for some more time together and finally girl will say bye bye.

She has many other things to taken care of and she may not have time enough for this guy's whims and fancies. She is a good and practical gal, and guy seems to be lil confused guy. So if she wants to enjoy him let her or she can decide on what to do

astralwanderer wrote:Hi Taurus12 - I've put the following chart in for you. Perhaps it will prompt some replies. Please confirm that I have the right angles for you.

Horary is not particularly my thing so I can't really help with a definitive interpretation.
For the record, Venus is at 29 PI 54 and Mars is at 00 AR 34. Both are highly dignified, in essence (Mars in its own sign and Venus in its exaltation), and accidentally, being in the 10th. I am intrigued by their rulership of intercepted signs, plus the signs on the cusps (5th and 11th) that contain the interceptions.

What fascinates me about the chart is that the Moon (her significator) makes an interesting journey: separating from the square of Saturn (his significator), approaching the conjunction to Venus (ruling the 5th and intercepted Taurus in the 11th).

One might be tempted to say that the Moon also separates from the Sun at the beginning of Pisces, which itself squares Saturn. However, the previous NM occurred right at the end of Aquarius.

The Moon then changes sign to conjunct Mars, trine POF and Saturn. The final stage is the Moon's sextile to Mercury, which rules the 12th and the 4th and the trine to Jupiter ruling the 6th and the 10th (and the Sun).

Does this suggest that the situation is only resolved by the intervention of others? A female (daughter? 5th) and male (friend? 11th). Perhaps the interceptions and rulership of cusps indicates that these individuals are both well known to your cousin, but will now need to become active in the situation.

Does the final stage require a negotiation around money (Mercury in the 8th) that perhaps leads to a solution (Mercury rules the 4th - home) but one that perhaps is not entirely satisfactory (Mercury also rules the 12th). However, the final aspect of the Moon once it has changed sign is to Jupiter suggesting optimism in the end.

To me all of this suggests that the situation might be more complex than meets the eye although one hopes that the eventual outcome resolves the abuse that you mention.
a new born astrologer