Will I have romance/passionate kisses in next three months?

I am asking this question for myself. I am a little starved for romantic interaction and just want something to happen already! If any sweet man for whom I have any level of physical attraction wanted to make the effort to spend time with me I would welcome it at this point. I'm starting to forget that I'm a woman. :( And so I posed this question, "Within the next three months will I have any romance? Any passionate kisses?"

I ask specifically about kisses because I feel I often have unstated "intrigues." People with whom there seems to be a mutual attraction but that doesn't go anywhere. I'm a little tired of that. I'm *very* tired of that, actually. I want something to happen outside of just my imagination.

I often get the High Priestess card to represent myself when I do tarot readings about myself regarding romance, if that means anything to anyone. The High Priestess is not getting any action, just "vibes."

Anyway, for my interpretation:

I wanted to look at the 5th house ruler (house of light-hearted romance and fun) and 7th house and its ruler (house of relationships).

Firstly, I was glad to see a full 7th house. In my mind this indicates at least three potential romantic candidates, since any planet in the 7th house can signify the quesited in a romantic horary. I don't have a specific person in mind however, I'm open to possibility and the chart seems to indicate that several possibilities are available. Good.

Contender #1: The Sun would appear to be the most interested in me as he is receiving me by sign (in Leo). But Sun will run into Mercury first and will not be able to perfect an aspect with me. Also, Mars will get to me first. So the gentleman signified by the Sun must really like me (shown by reception), but maybe he gets caught up in competition with the man signified by Mercury and because of that impedes his own self in getting to me? Also, Sun seems to have some affect on both of the other contenders, because both of them are combusted by the Sun.

Contender #2: Mercury might signify someone who isn't sure how they feel about me, and/or is becoming increasingly unable to act as they become closer and closer to the Sun and therefore more and more combust. Mercury and I do not seem to have a chance.

Contender #3: Mars is the one who is able to perfect the sextile with Jupiter. This aspect is not received by Jupiter however (Mars is actually in my detriment). Mars has some face dignity but is combust, so his power to act is not strong but he has more of a chance than the others. Perhaps this fellow would need some encouragement from me or something.

The Moon:

Moon quickly trines the 7th house cusp and then the Sun is the first aspect she makes. Querent trines without reception means there is a good chance of perfection, but not without effort. so here the Sun seems to become more of a contender than before.

The Moon is very active in this chart! She makes the following aspects before leaving her sign: trine to Descendant, trine to Sun, trine Mercury, trine Mars, sextile Jupiter, and square with Venus. The square to Venus as the moon's last aspect is not so great in a question about romance, BUT they are in a very sweet mutual reception.

[/img]
Gabby

I'm interested in any insight others have.

Specifically, Saturn is not in the first house, but does its proximity to the ascendant derail my ability to read the chart accurately?

Any other insights?

Do you think I'll get my passionate kiss? :)
Gabby

Re: Will I have romance/passionate kisses in next three mont

Look for planets in strength:

Moon and venus have mutual reception:
Moon is the 8th lord= 11th from 10th- a professional fraternity.
Then move to 7th- Sun disposes of 1st lord in the 9th and also the it's exaltation falls in 5th- some thing you could be looking for.

Sun applies to jupiter and will also meet mercury (7th lord) by retrogression.

What does Sun represent: 9th and 5th and 7th.
An out of sorts foreigner (peregrine Sun)probably french(Leo) who excels in theatre/amusement industry(avoid the inveterate gambler).

(It would be very amusing if it turns out a French man sending a flying french kiss- fits the astrological bill too.)

High Priestess: find the equivalent of Isis in your religious mythology and lighting a candle for her just might show you the way.
If Catholic- try Our Lady of Lourdes.

HTH

PD

this is a simpler version:

Task: Find a connection between Jupiter and Mercury ?

Ans: None direct.

Find a secondary connection:

easy: Sun disposes off Jupiter(you).
Sun in turn is disposed off by Mercury(7th).
Sun will meet mercury first and then Jupiter.

It is Sun that is the instrument.

First off Gabkins,surely Saturn would generally be accepted as angular and first house by the five degree rule. He is retrograde, without dignity and above the horizon as the Sun sets.

Secondly it is unwise to judge when the seventh house ruler is afflicted by combustion and the dignity appears not to contradict this.

The moon is afflicted by her closeness to the node.

Mercury is also your tenth house ruler so shows that your public persona does not show to others so that they cannot see what you really want. I would say that Jupiter in the ninth is the equivalent of the high Priestess card in this instance and that is probably where to look rather than the actual question posed. In view of the second paragraph I have doubtless said too much.

Matthew
Matthew Goulding