Kent earthquake.

Kent earthquake, 22nd May 2015 at 02.52 BST (01.52 UTC), epicentre on the coast just south of Ramsgate and east of and level with Canterbury.

No Wikipedia page about it yet. Just a stupid report on the BBC website drivelling on about television celebrities and inane clich?s.

Wikipedia has a page about the last one in 2007, 4.3 on the Richter scale, on 28th April 2007 at 07.18 UTC (08.18 local time) in Folkestone. Epicentre less than 1 km north of Folkestone.

I live in Kent and recently our walls and windows shook when bomb disposal teams detonated a huge Luftwaffe bomb found in South London.
A bigger concern is the US Liberty ship that sunk just below the surface near Sheerness. It is too dangerous to deal with the the tons of high explosive ordinance aboard.
If anyone can predict when it goes off please let me know beforehand so I can visit Surrey or Sussex on the due date
Thanks team
Ps my bro used to bring my sister indoors when the flying bombs came over the garden in Maidstone and the sound of the anti-aircraft guns from Chatham lulled them to sleep at night so forgive Kent folk for being underwhelmed by an earth tremor
Matthew Goulding