will he regret...

Hello to all of you!

A friend from Sweden called last night and talked about her thoughts.
she had parted from a man last autumn, and he still is on her mind.
She got told that he is with a new girl for the last months.
But somehow she said she felt still connected, although he treated her pretty heartless at the end.
she asked "will he regret and wish to come back".
I do my best to read this chart, but in fact there is ambivalent signs in it (which isn't unusual of course) -

Querent is represented by Venus in the 9th, ruled by Mercury, Gemini (wishes, hopes, - yes, obviously...), peregrine -
quesited Mars in the 8th, ruled by Venus, Taurus, so in exile, weak.
Moon in the 1st, ruled by Mars, Scorpion, in Fall, and in Via Combusta.
By accidental dignities Moon and Venus are very strong.
No aspects between the significators. -
But many shared dignities.

So, I read first he, Mars, in her, Venus' domicile and triplicity,
as Moon is in Mars' domicile.
Moon and Mars share a couple of dignities. (dom/exalt. - exalt./tripl. - exalt./face)
Venus shares Terms with Mars.

Now, I am not experienced in using such "signs", and don't know exactly how to define what i see here.

What i understand mostly is that Mars is too weak to move. Venus is peregrine, so also too weak. Moon in Via Combusta won't help, although she shares all these dignities with Mars. -

I'm obviously a beginner, i do read a lot and try to use my little knowledge, - still, when it comes to real questions by friends i feel too shy and insecure to trust what i see. -
I would tend to say i see a slight "yes" to her question, - in the way that this man still is under her influence, that he feels weak and not well where he is right now.
But as well i see, that she does maybe not want him back,
- and both anyway can't move.

Would you agree? Is there anything i oversee, ignore? Translation of light or so? (no idea still how to see this in a chart...)

I'd be grateful for all help and advice you could spend! Thank you!

http://i57.tinypic.com/10y3mrk.gif

Thanks a lot! - While you posted it i still tried to create a better one with the data inside the chart's wheel... somehow i fail. too stupid, too old...?
what ever i do - and i did what you propose to do - it doesn't fill in the picture, but only the link...
but thank you!!

bonfire wrote:Thanks a lot! - While you posted it i still tried to create a better one with the data inside the chart's wheel... somehow i fail. too stupid, too old...?
what ever i do - and i did what you propose to do - it doesn't fill in the picture, but only the link...
but thank you!!
When you are at the upload page pick resize to message board : 640x480.
then upload the image on the next page copy and paste the message board and forum link in here.Do not use the Img code or url code from skyscript.
Or,in your own post change

I am a little rusty on this but you need reception and aspect. The moon cannot connect the significators because the Sun prevents or frustrates or whatever the word is. The Sun is a natural significator of men and also the exaltation of his sign Mars so his pride will not allow him to go back to Her. It may not be a valid technique to use her exalted planet Saturn but he is retrograde so maybe the nostalgia is hers alone
Matthew
Matthew Goulding

Venus (Lord 1) and Mars in detriment close to Algol (Lord 7) have no connection of any kind, no aspect, no translation of light no collection of light no antiscia.
Moon in fall (cosignifcator of her feelings) will make an opposition with Sun in 7th (his general significator), full moons speack of endings in predictive astrology, in horary these significators make a stressfull aspect one way received which might mean that even if they try again it won't last.
Moon receives sun in her sign of exaltation showing her longing for him and that she still sees him as great thou he treated her bad.
This man has some problems of his, some frustrations he doesn't seem to be a good for her...mars in detriment in 8th house, sun peregrine in taurus (has no dignity in taurus) about to move in 8th house...his significators are very weak meaning he is very unhappy or he is a very dishonest person.

Mjacob wrote:.....The Sun is a natural significator of men and also the exaltation of his sign Mars so his pride will not allow him to go back to Her....
Matthew
yes, i could imagine that is true. I know the guy, and he acted always a bit like a "prince" in my eyes, - and i think since he ended it all in a way as if he found "something better" than her (my friend), it would be embarrassing to come back, needy and unhappy.

Thanks for the hint with Sun exaltation Mars, - i hadn't seen that.

[quote="livia"...........Moon in fall (cosignifcator of her feelings) will make an opposition with Sun in 7th (his general significator), full moons speack of endings in predictive astrology, in horary these significators make a stressfull aspect one way received which might mean that even if they try again it won't last.

Moon receives sun in her sign of exaltation showing her longing for him and that she still sees him as great thou he treated her bad.......

This man has some problems of his, some frustrations he doesn't seem to be a good for her...mars in detriment in 8th house, sun peregrine in taurus (has no dignity in taurus) about to move in 8th house...his significators are very weak meaning he is very unhappy or he is a very dishonest person.[/quote]

I hadn't pay attention to the opposition! Thank you!!
And as well i wasn't aware of the Moon's clear signs in exaltation!

Well yes, i know the guy, and he had always been unhappy and not really able to move understand himself and his needs. On top he lied to all sides, - at least in the times when i knew of his existence in my friend's life.
He might be still the same, - since i don't believe that a new partner changes one's being completely...

I had no idea how to read the moon in her first house... what would you see in this placement?

Thanks a lot for your important opinion with all this!
Last edited by bonfire on Wed May 06, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

livia wrote: ...mars in detriment in 8th house, sun peregrine in taurus (has no dignity in taurus) about to move in 8th house...his significators are very weak meaning he is very unhappy or he is a very dishonest person.
To me it had weight that Mars (he) would be in her (Venus) domicile.
It reads as if this means not as much in your eyes. - I understand that we miss a connection by aspect, - but still, doesn't that place for Mars to be tell us something about him?
What would you think? -
Thank you for your time and thought!