I don't know her time or place of birth, but just by looking at the ephemeris her Sun is 45 degrees semisquare to Pluto, and her Mercury's antiscion (16.5 degrees Scorpio) squares IsisTranspluto.

I cannot see this chart on ADB but this post appears to be on the lines that people cannot express their own opinions if they are different from those of a member of the forum with a bit of dubious astrology thrown in to justify its inclusion in this forum. You are entitled to your political prejudices but this is not the place to air them

Matthew
Matthew Goulding

Mjacob wrote:I cannot see this chart on ADB but this post appears to be on the lines that people cannot express their own opinions if they are different from those of a member of the forum with a bit of dubious astrology thrown in to justify its inclusion in this forum. You are entitled to your political prejudices but this is not the place to air them

Matthew
Don`t know where you coming from.
I simply find it odd someone with such a strong Pisces believes they oughta shoot at refugees rather than rescue them. It`s rather unlike them thats all.

I have no political afiliations dont even vote as a rule