Kamala Harris

Source for her birth data - Astro-Databank BC/BR in hand.

20 October 1964 at 21:28 (= 9:28 PM ) Oakland, California, 37n48, 122w16

For planets to be considered for interpretation they must be in aspect to one of the base chart angles or to other planets planets that are. Interpretation is then ceded to the observers definitions for each that is displayed. I do not adhere to the common belief that aspects are to be considered positive or negative but that the nature of the planets making the aspect should color that determination. Thus a square from Jupiter could be considered positive while a trine from Saturn could be considered deleterious.

Although she is not the top of the Democratic presidential ticket she is 1/2 of it and I think the aspects to her natal chart, located to the Capitol Building, on January 20, 2021, and timed to noon could be a fair depiction of the ticket's experience. Her swearing in is actually a few minutes earlier.

The rate of progression I always use for secondary progressions is Q2 Mean Quotidian. It advances the MC 1 degree per day instead of the popular rate used universally that only advances it 1 degree per year. No matter which rate is used only the angles are progressed differently - planets are advanced the same distance.

Kamala relocated birth chart progressed to her swearing in on January 20, 2021,

Her Progressed Moon is conjunct her progressed Jupiter and they both trine her progressed MC and her progressed Uranus which is also conjunct her progressed MC. Transiting Venus is also trine her progressed MC, progressed Uranus, and progressed Moon and Jupiter.

Those Jupiter-Venus-Moon aspects to the MC in the progressed chart for January look really good -- however -- in November transiting Saturn will be squaring both her Moon and her Sun. I wonder if it's possible to come winning out of the elections with such a double square. Maybe the harmonious career aspects in January are linked to professional success other than the presidential inauguration?

Would love to hear more opinions.