Jupiter direct Sidereal or tropical?

Jupiter turned direct Sept 13 Sunday. Could you feel it ? If so did it manifest
through Sidereal sign or Tropical ?
Interesting Sunday times article appeared Sunday 13th September
The eternal wall monument to answered prayers to be built in UK.1 million bricks in the wall each chipped with a story of answered prayers seems like Jupiter in Capricorn clinches it.
It seems during lockdown there was a massive increase in people praying
& prayers being answered amongst Christians. Jupiter retrograde in Capricorn
was still active but internalised. Jupiter was known as Zeus to the Greeks the name with similarities to the Christian saviour.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/eter ... -5wtvj7bst

Zosma wrote:
Jupiter turned direct Sept 13 Sunday. Could you feel it ? If so did it manifest through Sidereal sign or Tropical ?
It will manifest exactly the same in both tropical and sidereal as the effects are in the same degree of the zodiac. There aren't two "zodiacs" along the ecliptic. There is only one set of influences for any degree, but the measurement is either in the tropical or sidereal zodiac. Same place, same effect, different names. (Just like there is only one set of stars, but they are in different degrees in the tropical and sidereal zodiacs.) The stars themselves are fixed, but they seem to move in the tropical zodiac. The solstices and equinoxes do move in the sidereal zodiac but are stationary in the tropical zodiac.

Once astrologers grasp that there is only one set of influences in any degree or area of the ecliptic (whatever name you want to give it) a lot of the tropical/sidereal debate will disappear.

Zosma, that's very interesting about the eternal wall monument! Thanks for posting the news item. Jupiter in tropical Capricorn and sidereal Sagittarius are the SAME sign, different names! They are in the same area of the eclilptic. So are the observed effects in this location related to Saturn as a planet or Jupiter?
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Hi Therese
Would Jupiter be currently function through fire or earth or both elements ?
I was trying to illustrate that faith i.e Jupiter is operating in an earthy way by
1 million bricks chipped with a story of faith. So Jupiter is operating via Capricorn & not Sagittarius. Yet viewed in a Sidereal way Jupiter is in Sagittarius I understand the degrees are the same but one zodiac is superimposed on the other the sidereal zodiac has no defined boundaries like the tropical zodiac.

Hi Zosma,

You wrote:
I was trying to illustrate that faith i.e Jupiter is operating in an earthy way by
1 million bricks chipped with a story of faith.
The eternal wall monument to answered prayers to be built in UK.1 million bricks in the wall each chipped with a story of answered prayers seems like Jupiter in Capricorn clinches it.
It seems during lockdown there was a massive increase in people praying
& prayers being answered amongst Christians
From the sidereal point of view, I was thinking that the wall itself as related to faith and prayer and the eternal is Jupiter symbolism with a universal (Jupiter) message. (There aren't sidereal "elements" as there are in the tropical zodiac, though modern books on Jyotish have copied them from the tropical. But they don't fit sidereal signs.)

So you were thinking of bricks as an earthy element, and sidereal is looking more at Jupiter symbolism as related to a Jupiter sign! It's interesting how different perspectives can see different ways that symbolism can work.

The sidereal zodiac does have boundaries which are mostly agreed upon within a degree by modern sidereal astrologers. (The range from Fagan-Bradley SVP to Lahiri-Krishnamurti is 59 minutes.) But especially in India there continue to be theories about various starting points for the sidereal zodiac. These are supported by small groups of astrologers. But modern textbooks all follow the Lahiri ayanamsa set by the Indian government in the 1950s. In that zodiac Spica marks the point between sidereal Virgo and Libra, so the first point of Aries is exactly opposite.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm