this conversation reminds me of what the astro ingredient one looks for in the chart of an astrologer.. the quick answer is uranus, but it is a lot more complex then that.. same deal sports people..

james_m wrote:this conversation reminds me of what the astro ingredient one looks for in the chart of an astrologer.. the quick answer is uranus, but it is a lot more complex then that.. same deal sports people..
Yes, the Mars/Saturn, Aries/Capricorn impression was the meathead sort of sportspeople like footballers, both the English and American varieties.

Racing drivers are often Pisceans.

There are obviously other sports too with their own patterns and signatures.

I haven't even looked at the charts of jockeys, but that could be interesting.

It is very complex, and I was just throwing out a few observations.

james_m wrote:this conversation reminds me of what the astro ingredient one looks for in the chart of an astrologer.. the quick answer is uranus, but it is a lot more complex then that.. same deal sports people..

Carter explains which are the signatures of the astrologer. While about sports, he remains vague, and say that it is generally of Mars-Uranus nature, the positive signs good at sudden efforts, while the negative ones in endurance.

francescomanfredi wrote:I have seen Virgo and Pisces are very numerous in bodybuilding as well.
In the gym where I go, many of them are Virgo and Pisces.
Virgo definitely has a relation to sportive and athletic activities, especially regarding their fitness aspects.

Mars - Speed
Mercury - Skill
Jupiter - Endurance
Venus - Grace
Saturn - Hardiness

All strong and all in aspect to the Sun.

Main house is the 3rd.

Tough question.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.