Saturngirl wrote:Hi astrojunkie
The other person/ significant other is signified by the 7th house ruler.
SG
If question is about lover seeing someone else, then lover is 7th house and 3rd person also 7th house? then any planet in 7th house means he /she seeing someone else? bt the 7th ruler is in 12th .
a new born astrologer

If the question is about a lover, then the querent is 1st house and the 7th is the lover. Involvement with other people is shown by the aspects the 7th-ruler makes - so one traditional indication that the lover is seeing another woman is to have the Moon or 7th ruler in conjunction with Venus - providing Venus is not signifying the querent. Any planet the 7th-ruler is aspecting can describe someone that the quesited is involved with - the nature of the aspect and details such as the house-placement or house rulerships of that planet help to build up build up the profile of who this person is, and what kind of involvement the quesited has with them.

Deb wrote:If the question is about a lover, then the querent is 1st house and the 7th is the lover. Involvement with other people is shown by the aspects the 7th-ruler makes - so one traditional indication that the lover is seeing another woman is to have the Moon or 7th ruler in conjunction with Venus - providing Venus is not signifying the querent. Any planet the 7th-ruler is aspecting can describe someone that the quesited is involved with - the nature of the aspect and details such as the house-placement or house rulerships of that planet help to build up build up the profile of who this person is, and what kind of involvement the quesited has with them.
Thank you Debji
a new born astrologer

confused

I am sorry to trouble you guys. I took two charts for the same question one, sidereal and second is astrodientist chart. Both charts AC differs. In sidereal it is Virgo and Astrodientist it is Leo. Both charts so two different AC s. two different significators that too in different houses. both querent, questied and Venus changes houses . So how 2 answers for the same question? I am confused
a new born astrologer

Re: confused

astrojunkie wrote:I am sorry to trouble you guys. I took two charts for the same question one, sidereal and second is astrodientist chart. Both charts AC differs. In sidereal it is Virgo and Astrodientist it is Leo. Both charts so two different AC s. two different significators that too in different houses. both querent, questied and Venus changes houses . So how 2 answers for the same question? I am confused
This shouldn't be a cause of confusion, the chart of the moment is not dictated by which option you click on your piece of software, but rather the symbolic landscape that you respond to - in other words if you are typically a sidereal astrology cast your chart in the sidereal zodiac you usually do, if not, cast it in tropical.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Paul wrote:
astrojunkie wrote:I am sorry to trouble you guys. I took two charts for the same question one, sidereal and second is astrodientist chart. Both charts AC differs. In sidereal it is Virgo and Astrodientist it is Leo. Both charts so two different AC s. two different significators that too in different houses. both querent, questied and Venus changes houses . So how 2 answers for the same question? I am confused
This shouldn't be a cause of confusion, the chart of the moment is not dictated by which option you click on your piece of software, but rather the symbolic landscape that you respond to - in other words if you are typically a sidereal astrology cast your chart in the sidereal zodiac you usually do, if not, cast it in tropical.
Paulji,

Difficult to understand but I will try to

Thanks
a new born astrologer

If both are sidereal charts then you probably did not enter the day light saving in one chart data, i.e if you are based in Europe etc.

If it is the other way round- that Astrodienst is Virgo and sidereal is leo then it is expected.

BTW- FAO forum members- adding "ji"to the name is a courtesy in India and a better way out than saying Deb Sir :)
However, it would not be proper to address the original poster as astrojunkie ji (as it is a screen name).

PD

pankajdubey wrote:
If both are sidereal charts then you probably did not enter the day light saving in one chart data, i.e if you are based in Europe etc.

If it is the other way round- that Astrodienst is Virgo and sidereal is leo then it is expected.

BTW- FAO forum members- adding "ji"to the name is a courtesy in India and a better way out than saying Deb Sir :)
However, it would not be proper to address the original poster as astrojunkie ji (as it is a screen name).

PD

hehehe that was the joke of the day Pankaj ji :lala
a new born astrologer

pankajdubey wrote:BTW- FAO forum members- adding "ji"to the name is a courtesy in India and a better way out than saying Deb Sir :)
Deb Sir? But Deborah Houlding is a Lady.

johannes susato wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:BTW- FAO forum members- adding "ji"to the name is a courtesy in India and a better way out than saying Deb Sir :)
Deb Sir? But Deborah Houlding is a Lady.
In Indian sub-continent, usually, the seniors are referred to as Sir as mark of respect , the problem comes when the senior is a lady, many end up addressing even them as Sir because that is the only form of address they know !!
Most just laugh it off.

PD