Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Otherwoman

View previous topic :: View next topic  
astrojunkie

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Otherwoman Reply with quote

In love horary, which house shows other woman?
Saturngirl

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi astrojunkie
The other person/ significant other is signified by the 7th house ruler.
SG
astrojunkie

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturngirl wrote:
Hi astrojunkie
The other person/ significant other is signified by the 7th house ruler.
SG

If question is about lover seeing someone else, then lover is 7th house and 3rd person also 7th house? then any planet in 7th house means he /she seeing someone else? bt the 7th ruler is in 12th .
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the question is about a lover, then the querent is 1st house and the 7th is the lover. Involvement with other people is shown by the aspects the 7th-ruler makes - so one traditional indication that the lover is seeing another woman is to have the Moon or 7th ruler in conjunction with Venus - providing Venus is not signifying the querent. Any planet the 7th-ruler is aspecting can describe someone that the quesited is involved with - the nature of the aspect and details such as the house-placement or house rulerships of that planet help to build up build up the profile of who this person is, and what kind of involvement the quesited has with them.
astrojunkie

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deb wrote:
If the question is about a lover, then the querent is 1st house and the 7th is the lover. Involvement with other people is shown by the aspects the 7th-ruler makes - so one traditional indication that the lover is seeing another woman is to have the Moon or 7th ruler in conjunction with Venus - providing Venus is not signifying the querent. Any planet the 7th-ruler is aspecting can describe someone that the quesited is involved with - the nature of the aspect and details such as the house-placement or house rulerships of that planet help to build up build up the profile of who this person is, and what kind of involvement the quesited has with them.

Thank you Debji
astrojunkie

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:03 am    Post subject: confused Reply with quote

I am sorry to trouble you guys. I took two charts for the same question one, sidereal and second is astrodientist chart. Both charts AC differs. In sidereal it is Virgo and Astrodientist it is Leo. Both charts so two different AC s. two different significators that too in different houses. both querent, questied and Venus changes houses . So how 2 answers for the same question? I am confused
Paul
Administrator

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

astrojunkie wrote:
I am sorry to trouble you guys. I took two charts for the same question one, sidereal and second is astrodientist chart. Both charts AC differs. In sidereal it is Virgo and Astrodientist it is Leo. Both charts so two different AC s. two different significators that too in different houses. both querent, questied and Venus changes houses . So how 2 answers for the same question? I am confused

This shouldn't be a cause of confusion, the chart of the moment is not dictated by which option you click on your piece of software, but rather the symbolic landscape that you respond to - in other words if you are typically a sidereal astrology cast your chart in the sidereal zodiac you usually do, if not, cast it in tropical.

https://heavenlysphere.com/
astrojunkie

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

Paul wrote:
astrojunkie wrote:

This shouldn't be a cause of confusion, the chart of the moment is not dictated by which option you click on your piece of software, but rather the symbolic landscape that you respond to - in other words if you are typically a sidereal astrology cast your chart in the sidereal zodiac you usually do, if not, cast it in tropical.

Paulji,

Difficult to understand but I will try to

Thanks
pankajdubey

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

astrojunkie wrote:

If both are sidereal charts then you probably did not enter the day light saving in one chart data, i.e if you are based in Europe etc.

If it is the other way round- that Astrodienst is Virgo and sidereal is leo then it is expected.

BTW- FAO forum members- adding "ji"to the name is a courtesy in India and a better way out than saying Deb Sir Smile
However, it would not be proper to address the original poster as astrojunkie ji (as it is a screen name).

PD
astrojunkie

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

pankajdubey wrote:
astrojunkie wrote:

If both are sidereal charts then you probably did not enter the day light saving in one chart data, i.e if you are based in Europe etc.

If it is the other way round- that Astrodienst is Virgo and sidereal is leo then it is expected.

BTW- FAO forum members- adding "ji"to the name is a courtesy in India and a better way out than saying Deb Sir Smile
However, it would not be proper to address the original poster as astrojunkie ji (as it is a screen name).

PD

hehehe that was the joke of the day Pankaj ji Lala Happy
johannes susato

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

pankajdubey wrote:

Deb Sir? But Deborah Houlding is a Lady.
pankajdubey

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

johannes susato wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:

In Indian sub-continent, usually, the seniors are referred to as Sir as mark of respect , the problem comes when the senior is a lady, many end up addressing even them as Sir because that is the only form of address they know !!
Most just laugh it off.

PD
astrojunkie

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

Pankajiji is absolutely right. The culture of calling Madam became popular in recent years only. My mom and dad were in civil service both were addressed as Sir

pankajdubey wrote:
johannes susato wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:

In Indian sub-continent, usually, the seniors are referred to as Sir as mark of respect , the problem comes when the senior is a lady, many end up addressing even them as Sir because that is the only form of address they know !!
Most just laugh it off.

PD

Taurus7

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found Mars to be an excellent indicator of the "other woman". Any aspect of the significator of the quesited to Mars being an indication of the nature of the relationship of the quesited with the other woman.

This was explained in great detail in Steven Birchfield's excellent article which I highly recommend in which he has presented a detailed analysis of the horary "What's going on between my husband and her", and is posted in the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: