Stelliums

I have been told by an astrologer that stellium in any house means struggles and tensions in the relationships. For 7 th house stellium and 3rd house stellium he told multiple partners. Can anyone help?
a new born astrologer

Re: Stelliums

astrojunkie wrote:I have been told by an astrologer that stellium in any house means struggles and tensions in the relationships. For 7 th house stellium and 3rd house stellium he told multiple partners. Can anyone help?
Stelliums in houses emphasize the meanings of the respective houses.

I cannot see, why this should affect relationships generally, or why a stellium in the 3rd should forecast multiple partners; and even in the 7th, partnership is surely stressed, but why multiple partners in any case?

You have also to consider which planets are part of a stellium and in which house they are posited, the rulers of which houses they are, and in what state they are in, be it their celestial state (Morin) or their essential and accidental dignities and debilities, aspects included (tradition).

astrojunkie,

it is a general forum question, not a horary forum question..

a stellium in any particular sign or house puts a focus and emphasis on that sign and house.. neither good nor bad but instead a multifaceted emphasis given the greater number of planets in the particular sign and house..