Will I date the woman who lives in the floor underneath?

Hi

I`m still trying to figure out how to post charts,but I can tell you at the time of question last night the Asc was at 13 Scorpio and Mars was in 7th(I must take initiative?)
Venus ruler of woman is in Gemini in 8th and they dont aspect each other. Moon was at 17 capricorn.Next aspect is to planets in Aries like Mercury.

I`m a bit worried about that Venus in 8th.In my natal chart it is close to my ASC in early Gemini and Mars is in my 12th

Thanks in advance

Re: Will I date the woman who lives in the floor underneath?

astrocorreia wrote:Hi

I`m still trying to figure out how to post charts,but I can tell you at the time of question last night the Asc was at 13 Scorpio and Mars was in 7th(I must take initiative?)
Venus ruler of woman is in Gemini in 8th and they dont aspect each other. Moon was at 17 capricorn.Next aspect is to planets in Aries like Mercury.

I`m a bit worried about that Venus in 8th.In my natal chart it is close to my ASC in early Gemini and Mars is in my 12th

Thanks in advance

Hello Correia,

to judge a chart we would need a chart. To erect a chart we need to know the time and pclace of your asking the qestion, and, to be sure, the position of AC and of MC, or that of the Moon.

johannes susato wrote:

Thanks in advance

Hello Correia,

to judge a chart we would need a chart. To erect a chart we need to know the time and pclace of your asking the qestion, and, to be sure, the position of AC and of MC, or that of the Moon.
Hi Johannes

11-04-2015
21:32 lisbon,portugal

I`m surprised at how events fit the symbolism when I look at my natal chart. J?piter rules 7th and is transiting my IC. The woman lives on the floor underneath mine(IC)

Thanks

Thanks in advance
Saturn in the 1st is not good either.

astrocorreia wrote:I think she`s gone :shock:
Funny, before I read your last post, I saw the chart - Venus has just entered Gemeni in there, so I thought she is moving! Yep, indeed she is gone...

Probably not...

I think it is unlikely you will date this neighbor.

She has just transitioned into a new sign, from Taurus where she (as Venus) is strongly dignified into Gemini where she has no dignity at her current aspect.

She is also approaching an opposition with Saturn. Either she is breaking up with someone, or lost a job, or something, but whatever this change is she's going through it is not making her very happy. I'm thinking she's not in the right frame of mind to be dating.

I see that your significator, Mars, is right on the descendant showing you are strongly interested in a relationship with her. Her significator is in the 7th house, showing she's more preoccupied with her own personal details.

She does like you though (she receives you in her sign of Taurus).

But there aren't any applying aspects here between the two of you.

The chart seems to be trying to tell you something else, though. The movement of the moon before it changes sign generally tells the "story" of the situation. Moon will square Sun, then Mercury.

Sun and Mercury are currently together, Mercury is combust by the Sun. Your significator Mars receives them by sign in Aries. I wonder if there is another person involved, maybe someone else who you like? Maybe someone else specifically who you have a strong physical attraction for?

If so I think perhaps this person is hurt by your attention on the neighbor whom you originally asked about. Or maybe they're just overwhelmed by your physical attraction for them ("feeling the heat"=being combust)?
Gabby