Cancer

Hello, today I got some bad news... the father of a friend of mine has a cancer, don?t know more information.

I still didn?t talk to Rafael (my friend), and I dont know his father personally, but I asked the important question, is it serious ? will he die ? because I am not even in Brasil I can be of little help if it is serious.

My question was made in Bogota, Colombia (74w05, 4n36) at 13h11, I would put my chart, but I don`t know how.

I guess it is an interesting chart for students because there is a lot of coincidences between lords of 8th and 4th, wich are Jupiter and mars (a very dangerous growth indeed !). I am using 11th for my friend, and 2nd (4th from 11th) for his father.

The problem is the results depend of the orbs utilized, if I allowed a very large orb, the moon is tranlating the querent to the malefics...

Any thoughts ?
Yuzuru

My considerations

AC - 8Leo47 conjunct Assellus austral (danger of violent death); querent is 2nd house (8Vir40) conjunct Allioth (the mourners - the funeral procession); 8th house Radix - 8Pis40 conjunct Uranus e Skat (bad for health in later part of live, conj Uranus means sudden death); Vertex conjunt 9th house (8th of querent), Moon conjunc Aldebaran. Not good sign, but most of fixed stars are bad.

Lord of quesited (mercury) is in the 8th Radix, very bad sign. Mars and Jupiter represent death, they are both disposited by Saturn (disease) by regent or exaltation. Moon (co-significador for the person) is applying both to mars and Jupiter ! Makes a trine in the signs of air. Mars conjunct Netune. I dont like neptune in health questions, because it dissolves the physical form. Mercury is aflicted by an quincunc with mars.

I am seeing CA, but it is tooooooo long, will se it more tomorrow but I dont think I will have good news to my friend and it`s better to stay quiet, I think