i am lacking time today, but hope tomorrow to find some minutes to put your dates in my program, - i still am not really able to see dignities and all the details just by looking at a chart.
- maybe i see some more,
- for now i'd say it can make a heart beat faster and can also make one anxious, if we slowly move towards the feeling of falling for someone.
After having been in pain the last time, specially.

And Mercury/Jupiter is always a bit unfair, I find. As if from the start, the other one is the winner...

have a lovely evening.

so, here i am, back with some new insights. I put your data in my computer program, - and it uses Regio for horary. that means, the houses are a bit different, - now Mercury is att he end of the 11th, 4 degrees before the cusp of the 12th house, - which means it#s counted as being int he 12th, but still, for me this shows clearer than before, that you are about to finish being a friend here (11th house) and probably hide your feelings, shown by the placement in the 12th.
A major fault of mine was to think Mercury was combust, (i couldn't see the exact dates in your chart) - it is Cazimi, means it is very strong, since it is sort of melted in the Suns glory. So, you are strong, nevertheless weaken yourself by hiding your feelings.
Mars and Venus, both are still in the 12th.
Part of love is in Cancer, the ruler, Moon is in the 7th and will conjunct the part of marriage in 3 degrees, -- I'd say seems like a positive sign!
She has Saturn R in her 12th (6th house in the chart), - so she might be extra slow. ---
She is represented by Jupiter in Leo, the ruler Sun is with you, Mercury. Cazimi...
I would say you are the one in charge to move.
It seems as a hidden game, - there are feelings, but shyness as well. There is love but no real movement in the chart. But the signs are good, and i would say: do! go!
You can still choose a tender course, a slow rhythm.
I wish you luck whatever you decide to do!