Football April 2015

April is probably the second most important month in the Football schedule - most teams still have something to play for and games start to take on much more importance. I suspect that we may just find that astrology becomes more apparent in games over the next few weeks.

Arsenal vs. Liverpool

12:45, 4th April 2015, London.

Arsenal are favourites for this game and the Moon makes an opposition to L1, the Sun, indicating, by my reckoning at least, a goal in the first few mins of the contest (2mins 30 secs). There are no other testimonies to suggest anything other than a good old fashioned 1-0 to the Arsenal, even with the Moon in Libra - one of the signs most likely to symbolise a draw.

There is an interesting retrograde South Node/MC/Mercury thing going on - I wonder if this is a red card shown to an overseas player?
Verum e

Crystal Palace vs Manchester City
8pm, 6.4.15 London

City are favourites for this game, although you can never rule out Palace with Alan Pardew in charge, he gets great results when he has to. The pressure is on City but i think they'll win 1-2.

My bets for this game are first goal 11th-20th minute (12mins) 7/2 and over 2.5 goals 4/6.
Verum e

astrogooner wrote:
There is an interesting retrograde South Node/MC/Mercury thing going on - I wonder if this is a red card shown to an overseas player?
At least that bit was correct!
So it was - and Arsenal nearly scored in the second minute too. As for Palace who would have thought it. I wonder if Chelsea make any slip-ups?

Matthew
Matthew Goulding

Arsenal nearly scored in the second minute too.
Should have had 2.

Blackburn vs Liverpool
FA Cup quarter final
19:45, Blackburn

Favs are Liverpool, although Blackburn are at home and have decent form.

Goal action at 23mins (Moon square Neptune) and 81' mins (trine Jupiter)!
Verum e

Just adding a comment on an observation from a game played in the Norwegian tippeliga on Saturday, April 11;

BodoGlimt - Molde, 15.30 CEST, 67N17, 14E23
The game was played in the Hour of Saturn according to Regiomontanus cusps, yet was just on the cusp of Jupiter when following Placidus. Molde were favourites by large, yet POF at 4GE32 was opposed by Saturn at 4SG18. I was expecting the latter to play against the favourites, being the closest aspect, and provide either a home win or a draw. Yet, Molde won 1-3. It's confusing, but it should be noted.
http://www.astronor.com

As Molde were strong favourites it would need a strong indication to stop them winning. Saturn is weak - in the 3rd and retrograde, and the PoF is separating from the opposition to it. I would not expect that to be enough to deny Molde a win.

Yes, GB, but Molde lost their first match in the series 1-2 at home against Odd. Then consider, playing away is almost always a impediment, but it didn't turn up in the game against Bod? with POF opposite Saturn.

Rosenborg certainly mean business this year. After the two first rounds they are leading the series with an 11-0 goal difference! :o

GB wrote:As Molde were strong favourites it would need a strong indication to stop them winning. Saturn is weak - in the 3rd and retrograde, and the PoF is separating from the opposition to it. I would not expect that to be enough to deny Molde a win.
Could it be we are at a point of suggesting that astrology shows the tides and tendency of a match rather than the outfall? The chart going the wrong way could complicate things, but judgement has to be cast in relation to the rational balance of the teams contesting?

By the way, check Norwich - Middlesbrough this evening. Sun L10 on Desc in Aries, the Moon in Aries opp POF (this is a natural consequence of the Sun being on the Des) - but does this give Middlesbrough, who betmakers are rating as underdogs, an improved chance?

Norwich - Middlesbrough 0-1 :D :'

Well, I would say I was lucky there. I put ?10 on the game in combination with a match in Denmark, and got a total return of 7,5:1.

The Moon was on the descendant in the game in the Norwegian tippeliga, Vaalerenga - Haugesund, played at 19.00 CEST in Oslo. This did not give any advantage to the away team and Vaalerenga, who were favourites won 2-0. Their new striker scoring 2 goals in 2 minutes of the first half.