2nd opinions please?

This chart question was: Will I find a new work project soon?

Background: Things are going unwell on my work project and though had promising beginnings, both the fit of the position to my professional strengths and likes and the co. culture/coworkers and I do not make a happy team. Having been on this project for 4 months, I believe my boss has hired a new person to "replace" me though I'm uncertain. She did request a meeting to check in with me this week and I am reasonably sure that it won't be good news for me and probable that it will be to talk about ending my contract.

I can't say I'd be terribly unhappy if so, although the truth is at this time, we have several financial obligations that from a timing standpoint, make it the worst time for me to step away from any project. I'm unhappy working there but due to many factors, I'm quite limited to securing a new project in this line of work that would fit better. In my heart, I would love to transition into an entirely new career if I had my way. So it's a loaded question that I asked, based more on practicality and necessity over my desire of finding another similar gig. But regardless of whether my boss is effectively going to let me go, I want to go as soon as I can anyway, thus the question I asked.

Radical chart below by planetary hour (venus) which seems to fit also my underlying work situation as one that isn't desired (v. actually not being able to do the work) right?

What I think but would be grateful for second and third opinions:

I see VOC moon and currently square venus ruler of H11 (clearly no love lost between anyone I work with and myself!) Notice mars, venus, sun all in own sign/exalted - and all very interesting as financially we could not be in more of a hot mess. Everything from a 2nd mortgage on an investment property coming up for refinancing to the unhappy surprise of totally unpredictable plumbing issues at home to summer activity fees for the 2 children need to be paid for now, really has us at a bad time financially. (We are able to potentially benefit from my father in law's ability to cover at least the mortgage if needed however. We have some savings but without me continuing to work, it will not bode well come summer)

The way I read the chart, with VOC, it is saying nothing will change - no movement on securing new project at this time. But since VOC with the last aspect being current challenging (square) does this mean a NO because specifically of H11 issues (in other words relationship stuff)? Please note that while I did not ask in this chart, I did interview for a project that sounds ok just this past Friday. The outcome was somewhat unclear - my gut says I don't have the role but I think it's still too early to say.

I see H10 Pisces (significator Jup) in Rx separating from Moon. But it is trine sun (ruler H2). I don't know how to read this aspect and whether this impacts or colors outcome of my question at all, even if VOC moon?

In matters of VOC moon, is it possible to predict ,a timeline of events? In other words, if in fact VOC moon is translated to a no answer for this question, is it possible for the other planets in this chart to offer insights into timing of events? If not, could I ask the question again after a certain time has passed (when appropriate?) or wait until events having significantly changed to give the chart a new situation so to speak?

THANK YOU ALL!
Edited by Paul to include image

starlight

I didn't get time to read through this horary very carefully, but I would stay put for the time being if you can. Sometimes we have to just put up with it. Of course keep looking for other jobs, but this horary is not, to me, showing that you are going to get one very easily at this time.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/