Is there malevolence; if yes, who

Strange ?happenings? have been going on in the querent?s house for a few months now, along with a string of bad luck. Querent finally asked the question:

?Has someone cast malevolence on me? If yes, who??

Question asked March 24th 2015; 5:01 PM, Berkeley Heights, NJ
8:28 VIRGO ASC

The horary is powerful and sinister in its answer!
Ruler of the 1st, Mercury, in detriment, fall and peregrine! The querent could not be weaker or more vulnerable!

Ruler of the 12th, Sun in Aries, could not be stronger!

The Moon, ruler of the 11th, translates the light from the Sun (malevolence) to oppose Saturn, retrograde, tightly conjunct the 4rth cusp, ruling the querent?s property.

Unusual occurrences have been going on in the querent?s house (hordes of ants), unusual objects have been found (a very old screwdriver). In addition to this, a plant was given to the querent as a gift ? the name of which she did not know at the time ? the querent researched the plant, it?s called the ?Devils Backbone? ?
it was believed that witches made a pact with the devil and many plants and herbs were considered evil especially if they had a name associated with the devil. These are plants that bring about evil and discord and bad luck, especially if they are planted around the home. There are certain plants with the name of the devil and using these plants magically by witches automatically links them to the Prince of Darkness.
I have no doubt that someone has cast malevolence on the querent and her property. Now the question is ?Who??

Two things come to mind:

1) A ?friend?; Moon, ruler of the 11th translating malevolence to the querent?s property; possibly a work colleague (conjunct the 10th)

2) Romantic interest of the querent?s partner ? turned 5th.

I am inclined towards option 2. The querent?s marriage is on the rocks, husband is interested in another person. There?s ?motivation? for option 2. There does not appear to be any motivation from anyone at her job.

I would like to offer some comfort to the querent if any protection can be found in this chart. I open up this horary to the forum. Thank you for your help in this.

The real mischief maker is SN conjunction 12th lord sun.with such strong connection between 4,6,12 and 8 check if the house was built by disturbing an onsite grave.
I believe there is a graveyard not far from the house, but I don't know/think it was built on a grave site.

While taking another look at the chart, I missed something quite significant, which makes this chart more ominous.

There is a tight T-Square between Moon/Saturn/Neptune, bang on the angles. Neptune tightly conjunct DESC.

It implies to me that the querent's partner is being deceived - or is he deceiving the querent?

I also notice that Jupiter - the partner - conjunct the 12th house cusp; trining Uranus in the 8th. Is Jupiter/Partner offering some protection to the querent?

Very scary chart, not sure what comfort, if any, I can offer to the querent?

7th house is also the astrologer and chiron in the 7th- the healing is coming from the astrologer.

If the querent is a religious person- reading Isaiah 37 from the KJV would help.
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/37.htm

If an alien citizen in the US, then it is probably the NSA monitoring her :D

However, if the hallucinations are auditory- i.e she is hearing something- then a psychiatrist is the person to go to.

PD

Taurus7 wrote:Pankaj,
She is not hearing things, the evidence is concrete. This is no joke.
She can try things like Vaastu or Feng shui for supernatural ones, venus in 9th is exactly trining the 1st house- that is why I gave the Bible passage and all the foreign bit and pieces.

Venus in Taurus will be the help- your avatar is Taurus 7- that isnot far away from the horary venus or trining the horary ascendant.That is why she has come to you for help.

PD

I missed that Venus, verystrong in taurus, offering protection to the Asc.

But what kind of protection and who is venus?

But once again, the question asked is there male volence? Answer is
CLEARLY yes.

Next question: who did this? This is unanswered what do you think

Taurus7 wrote:I missed that Venus, verystrong in taurus, offering protection to the Asc.

But what kind of protection and who is venus?

But once again, the question asked is there male volence? Answer is
CLEARLY yes.

Next question: who did this? This is unanswered what do you think

P 465 of CA-II deals with this aspect.