IsisTranspluto making 0, 90, 180 degree type aspects with orbs no greater than about 1 degree to the Moons Nodes.

Look at the chart of Gary Glitter, and notice that at his recent court case he still has a lot of supporters. In his heyday he had tremendous charisma and support.

He has IsisTranspluto conjunct his Moon's North Node about one degree orb, also has Venus squaring with orb about 1 degree to IsisTranspluto. I think it is the IsisTranspluto conjunct his Moon's North Node that gives charisma. The Venus square IsisTranspluto is something else.

I think the IsisTranspluto to the Moon's Nodes aspect is morally neutral, but when it is in a chart with other potentially morally suspect aspects it can help that person get away with things they wouldn't otherwise get away with, because other people like them so much.

Noel Tyl teaches Mars Jupiter contacts are common in the charts of charismatic people. I don't know if that's true or not. I don't think any aspect or single chart signature would result in charisma.

I took a look at 5 charts of people described, mostly by news media and authors, as charismatic for one reason or another, searching for Jupiter-Mars contacts. Results of this tiny "survey" are mixed. The individuals are JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Ted Bundy, Jim Jones, and Charles Manson.

JFK has a Mars Jupiter conjunction (4+ degree orb). Ted Bundy has a Mars Jupiter mutual reception. These were the strongest Mars - Jupiter contacts of the five.

Marilyn Monroe has Mars in Pisces, a Jupiter sign. Jupiter is in Aquarius. Both are square Saturn in Scorpio. Charles Manson has Jupiter in Scorpio, sextile Mars by sign (8+ degree orb). Jim Jones" "contacts" are weak as well. Jupiter and Mars are in aspect (trine and square) the Moon in Aries, otherwise there is nothing.

I have some doubts about Manson's "charsima." Certainly some delusional and unstable teenage girls thought he was charismatic, but most would have seen him as a filthy bum. JFK and Marilyn Monroe are definitely charismatic. I don't think there is much of an argument there. Bundy was certainly charming at least. Jim Jones, I think we have to concede had some charisma, but not like that of Kennedy or Monroe. Make of all this what you will.

Tom, I looked up the charts of JFK and Jim Jones, and though neither have 90 degree type, under 1 degree orb aspects between IsisTranspluto and the Moon's Nodes, they do have these aspects between IsisTranspluto and the chart angles.

Charles Manson has his Moon exactly conjunct his Moon's North Node, within 1 degree, and these square his Ascendant/Descendant axis. I have noticed that aspects between the Moon and Moon's Nodes can reflect Manson's comment to the effect that he felt he never really existed except in the belly of the prison system. That he should be famous for this seems to reflect these debilitated Moon's Nodes aspecting the chart angles. (Natascha Kampusch has Moon opposition IsisTranspluto, orb just over one degree, and close to the Ascendant/Descendant axis, though Aquarius rising is short ascension and her birth time not exact). These damaged Moons have an autistic quality.

I have previously noticed that it is common to find aspects between IsisTranspluto and the chart angles in charts of royalty. Celebrities often have these aspects between the Moon's Nodes and the chart angles.
Last edited by fleur on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: What in a chart would make someone charismatic?

wendigo wrote:In your opinion, what placements or aspects in a natal chart do you think would create a naturally charismatic and almost magnetically attractive personality?

Let's get a couple the obvious ones out of the way, first: Venus conjunct Mars, and Pluto in the 7th.

Besides those two things, what are your thoughts?
117 of them for your research:

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cat ... harismatic

Barack Obama came to mind instantly but his jupiter in 0 deg aquarius is retrogressing back to capricorn to trine natal mars in virgo.

PD

Re: What in a chart would make someone charismatic?

pankajdubey wrote:
wendigo wrote:In your opinion, what placements or aspects in a natal chart do you think would create a naturally charismatic and almost magnetically attractive personality?

Let's get a couple the obvious ones out of the way, first: Venus conjunct Mars, and Pluto in the 7th.

Besides those two things, what are your thoughts?
117 of them for your research:

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cat ... harismatic

Barack Obama came to mind instantly but his jupiter in 0 deg aquarius is retrogressing back to capricorn to trine natal mars in virgo.

PD
I had a look through the list on your link, and looked at Johnny Cash's chart. He has the Moon's Nodes squaring the Midheaven/IC axis.