Football in March 2015

On Saturday (21st March) we again have the Moon in Aries. I have noted in the past that this tends to produce more draws than average for daytime kick-off matches in the English Premier League. Note my research into this does not include the other divisions.

We should also note that about 15 minutes into the 15.00 kick-off matches (depending on the location and the method used), the Lord of the Hour changes and then, shortly after, the Ascendant changes sign and the chart becomes non-radical.

I am going to suggest an excess of draws for the five 15.00 matches, and also include the 17.30 match (but not the early 12.45 match.

Any other thoughts welcomed.

GB wrote::, Oh well. Need more observations on this draw indicator :)
sports, predictions are the most difficult, because it includes a lot of factors ...

Football is involved 22 players and two coaches ....

In my country astrologer D. Jovetic worked on an experimental sports forecasts and to achieve around 85% accuracy followed the horoscopes of the three best players in the team, and goalkeeper, and trainers, and Horoscopes football club, for each team ...

I do not need nor mention how much time is needed to look at a minimum of 12 horoscope per game, because the above should be added a comparison of previous matches ...

So the general principle is the more input the better result.

Attempt to get results from only one of the horoscope can hardly exceed 50- 60% success which is the same as randomly guess.

I do not want to be perceived as criticism ... that's just my opinion nothing else.

I want to say that the sports forecasting requires a lot of accurate data, and also a person who knows the subject matter (for example football, and knowledge of the general data of individual clubs)

So it is impossible to do so only one person. For this they need a team of people who will work on it.

But then the question of cost-effectiveness ...

Probably because you're trying to unresolved results due to factors of profit...

For example I think that is easier astrological information can be obtained when the result will not change in the course of the game .. and a person who understands the betting (I'm not that person), can be seen whether such information can be used in a live game...

sorry for my english

Saturday, March 28.
There is a one-off today in the Conference:

Macclesfield - Bristol Rovers, 12.30 UTC
Odds: 3,40 3,20 2,10
Asc 5LE50, MC 12AR00 , Moon 211CN14, POF 19SC33
Day Saturn, Hour Moon - not radical

Moon is cadent and might not produce, but the counting factor could be Jupter in the 1st at 12LE47 trine the MC at 12AR00. Bristol Rovers are favourites, but could this placement of Jupiter indicate victory to the home team, Macclesfield?

Seems worth following.
http://www.astronor.com

I agree Andrew. Judging how far astrological factors will push the result away from the favourite is something I find very difficult. Will it move from a favourite win to a draw, or all the way to an underdog win?

Perhaps the solution is to find positive indicators of a draw: non-radical chart, change of planetary hour close to KO time, and so on. If we can find indicators that, if they occur along with other standard indicators that move the result away from the favourite, we might be able to predict draws more accurately.

Significators cadent appear to reduce or delay what a chart delivers (or I am simply kidding myself on this). In this case, the Moon was also Lady of the hour. The closest aspect in the chart was probably the trine between Fortuna and Chiron. Chiron tends to split things into two worlds, but I left this out because I didn't want to clutter things up.

I had been wondering whether to use an old Ficina-maxime and offer that the trine from Jupiter in the 1st to the MC meant that Macclesfield got something out of the game, but then the teams are about evenly matched on the table and the trine to Jupiter should/ could have pulled in the direction of a winner.

All the one-off's that were going the last few days, at least those I thought could be interesting, ended a draw.

March 23., 12.30 GMT, Conference
Macclesfield - Bristol Rovers 0-0

March 29., 14.15 BST, Division 1
Fleetwood - Preston 1-1

March 30., 19.45 BST, Division 2
Burton - Stevenage 1-1

This is a bit boring, at least from the perspective of looking for a winner. I have to keep reminding me that this is a three-way problem and several ways of measuring it out.