Event chart?

Hello to all of you!

In addition to my "first" thread about the effect Cazimi shows in a chart, i started to look for some insight with event horary. My niece sent me an email telling me some details about the relationship that she is thinking about to start again with. The break up happened through a text message the man sent her Dec 5th, 8.27 am, Berlin, Germany - this is when she received, means opened and read, the message.
It was a pretty long text telling her why he had to end the whole connection with her.
Now, i heard about event horary, that some astrologers take letters, messages, phone calls as the very moment to understand an event.
So i set up the chart for this given date and time and find it somehow very interesting and "speaking". I wonder what you here in the forum - as the so much more experienced astrologers - think about "event horary". Would you consider a letter or call as something you would make a chart about?

I'd be very happy to know your opinion! Thanks to all of you for time and thoughts!

I am sorry for not having been able to put up a better chart, - i know people complained about this before, but i can't find a way in astro.com to set up what was required to be easier to read... i tried for half an hour, and am even able to download a better version on my desktop, - but then fail with uploading it into tinypic....so this is again what i made:
really, i apologize for my stupidity;)

http://i59.tinypic.com/2jbt8p5.gif

what caught my eye is, that there's again a collision with the sun, this time it's Mercury, and he is combust. - i read Mercury as my niece, or should i read this differently...?
here we are: no idea how to work with an event horary chart...

The message was sent by the man my niece was in love with. He had obviously an affair at that time.
He sent a message on Dec 5th telling her that he wanted the realtionship to be finished. He didn't speak about the other woman, - my niece knew about her from a talk they had some days before.
Here is what i see:

The textmessage And so he, the man, i presented by the Asc, ruled by Jupiter, in the 8th house, (weak), ruled by Leo, Sun.

Leo is intercepted in the 8th house, - how would i read this?

My niece is shown by Desc, ruled by Mercury, in Exile, in the 12th ruled by Jupiter, combusted by the sun (very very weak in a malefic house)
she has been under shock after this message, she had not understood that he was about to leave her and found herself sort of "shot" by his message.

I read a planet who is main significator is not weakened by combustion, - is this true?

Moon end of the 5th house, so in the 6th, again weak, but at least ruled by Taurus, Venus, so she gets a little stability.
But then Moon is opposite Saturn, standing in the 11th.
(Is Saturn always malefic, where ever he stands? 11th is considered to be the house of friends, right? So opposing the Moon from there, does it mean they will end in a friendship?)
Moon is in the last degrees of a sign, so things stand still. Nothing will change or happen so far.
Still, she's the essential strongest planet in the chart.

There is Venus in the 1st house, - Venus rules the 5th house, and i would say this is the other woman standing right at the man's "side"., while Mercury, my niece, is not seen by him in the 12th.

I don't know if essential dignities are important in an event chart reading?
Jupiter shares no dignities with Mercury or Venus.

3 weak significators. 3 Malefic houses involved. combustion, Moon VoC....

I am confused with the intercepted signs and also with the fact that i expected the man to be "happy, strong" in this chart, but find him weak. -
Or is my whole judgement wrong? I hope someone can help me to understand! Thank you all for sharing!

...and i just understood Pluto is in the 1st house as well, applying in a square with NN and Uranus.

and Uranus and SN have crossed the IC recently... so the big change in his life is there, in front of our eyes, right?

It is an event chart, - there is no question, so there is no querent...

my own thought is more - that's why i put this all here - if an event chart can be made for the moment when my niece opened this textmessage and got to know that the man she loved finished the relation-ship.

In such cases i read that the "event", in this case the message and the sender of the message is presented by ASC...

Thanks for your question, maybe i haven't been clear with all this.

Thank you Atlantean! -

any thoughts? How should i read an event chart? Is ASC the textmessage (so, means him) and DESC her, who received the message?
Please help, - or tell me please, if this all is wrong or not useful....
Thank you!

May i ask if anyone would have a proposal of literature matching the topic i speak and guess about -
means "event horary" ?

I'd be very grateful to learn about it!
Thank you.