Question on Astrology schools (FAS and CPA)

Hi Everyone,

I have a question that is not about astrology itself, but about astrology schools (actually two : the Centre for psychological astrology and the Faculty of astrological studies in the UK), and I hope this is the right place to ask it? If not, I apologize. (Should I have posted this in the "News, Notices, books and Links" section?)

Here's the thing: I have been studying astrology on my own for a couple of years, I find it (like all of you) fascinating, and I would like to develop it professionally and get a certification and/or diploma. I also feel the need to get a properly organized education, as, even though I've read a lot of books, I tend to lack a proper guideline. I am looking at what seems to be the best in terms of distance learning (I'm not in the UK) and in teaching quality in general. My goal is to eventually specialize in psychological astrology. That is why my eyes are looking towards the CPA.

I am tempted (although my wallet isn't so happy about it) to aim for the FAS diploma in order to have the most comprehensive and recognized education, but it requires to complete all 9 modules which is a huge investment in order to get the diploma, and the foundation course seems quite similar to the one of the CPA, and I wouldn't want to take both if they have similar content.

If any of you know the the two educations, would you say that the CPA's certificate (foundation course + intermediate) is enough to develop a professional activity (and in terms of educative content), or would you say the FAS offers a big advantage, as every single aspect of astrology is addressed.
I think the best would be to take the 9 modules of the FAS + the intermediate classes of the CPA. But do you think it is worth the huge investment ? Or would the full training from the CPA be enough for comprehensive knowledge ?

If you can't answer these specific questions, do you have any experience with any of these schools?

I do have mercury conjunct pluto in scorpio in the 6th house?.. I tend to have a need to dig deeply into everything, with strong attention to detail?.. :???:

Thanks in advance :)