ALEX IN INDIA

In Calcutta, the Krishnamurti Institute of Astrology organized its 25th International Astrological Seminar from 6th to 8th February, 2015.
More than 1500 astrologer delegates from India and about 30 astrologer delegates from abroad joined the seminar. British astrologer Alex Trenoweth had been invited as the British delegate to speak on the subject of her book about education theory, Growing Pains. She was met at the airport by a welcoming committee of the KIA. Then ?I do have a photo of the beautiful flowers, chocolate and a glimpse of the spectacular hotel room.?
Her lecture created quite a stir and she was given their ?Astrologer of the Year? award, given for ?her spontaneous, dynamic and vivid perception & presentation in astrology? as Gopal Bhattacharjee, conference organizer and well-known Indian astrologer explained. He added, ?
The KIA is proud to confer upon her the prestigious Jyotish Siddhanta Siromoni title & Crown along with diamond pendent, a pair of diamond & emerald studded ear rings & gold chain?!
On his Facebook, Mr Bhattacharjee wrote, ?Oh! my god, what a dynamic lecture presentation by Alex Trenoweth of U.K, the topic of her lecture was Growing Pain.(on the occasion of the 25th International Astrological seminar 2015, organised by Krishnamurti Institute of Astrology)?.

Another Facebook comment was from the High Justice Judge Shankar Nath Kapoor:
"Alex your superb multi-dimensional intelligence has been crowned and the speed of your well-knit projection of your idea in a short time showed a pretty fast-moving train of ideas. I am in all praise - for one Alex Trenoweth, who is an extraordinary teacher, a keen observer of children 's behaviour and who is now sharing her superb observations and wrote a very informative book Growing Pains. This book should be read by all educationalists from teachers at the lowest to the highest level to appreciate the marvellous fusion of astrology and psyche of growing children as well as a welcome step to rectify errors, as much as humanly possible. Of course, it is a must-read book for astrologers and for child psychologist to appreciate the dynamic and curiously unsetttled psyche of growing children - along with Growing Pains moving from Child- students to become grown-up children, parents, teacher and class mates. It's holistic approach towards children is considered along with the child?s all-pervasive good, bad or indifferent environment as it impacts on the child.
Alex, I will never forget your presentation and Congrats
Alex was in India with her Friend Naomi Bennett, who she met at the US ISAR astrology conference last September (Phoenix AZ), they met up in Calcutta. When they first arrived, Alex posted, that ?Gopal Bhattacharjee and his gorgeous wife presented the ladies with breath-taking saris to wear on Sunday night! Yes, you will have to wait to see me properly dressed in clothes that I have no hope of being beautiful enough to wear!?

We rescue some Facebook comments she received for wearing a saree!
S?m?? Sh?v? N?t? Nice color suits u dear ma'am
Madhu Singh Alex you look awesome in saree.
??????? ???? ???? ????? your most welcome MY HERT SISTER yrs n
Alex posted Facebook comments like ?We are certainly digging the scene!? and ?Hahahaha!!? ?Very busy but still managed my star sign column! Ha!! (Alex doing a Sun-sign column, What is going on??)
Then they went to Rishikesh, near Delhi on the banks of the Ganges River and stayed at an ashram (Years ago, the Beatles came here to meditate with the Maharishi). Later on they went white-water rafting on the Ganges.

A week after the Calcutta conference, Alex and Naomi were invited to speak at Delhi University in the Sanskrit Department, participating in a one-day symposium on ?Affinity of Vedic and Western Astrology, Two Sides of the Same Coin? (A title she had proposed). http://sanskrit.du.ac.in/data/AstrologySym.pdf
This went down very well, and they?ve been invited back again next year. Here?s a Facebook comment by Lion Ashok Bhatnagar : ?Very informative symposium...very effective lectures of Alex Trenoweth, Naomi Bennett and Ehsan Kh...I feel privileged after having attended the symposium...! Concluding words of Shri Sudhi Kant Bhardwaj were also an eye-opener...thanks to all...!!!? Dr Nick Campion of the Sophia Centre in Lampeter University Wales sent a goodwill message, which was read out, so this event will hopefully herald more East-West dialogue in astrology.
Next year?s Krishnamurti conference in Calcutta wants to try and get more English astrologers over and Alex has been asked about this (she?ll be back there) so if you have any ideas contact her. Although Calcutta may not be your dream-city, bear in mind that Alex was speaking to an audience of 400-500 people; which you are not likely to get in Europe.
NB, see Alex?s interview with Nadia Shah at the SOTA conference Niagara Falls, last October: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyFa3qv-MsM, also last year, interviewed by Enid Williams of the Divine Circle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPYVHLPX30 Alex has Native American ancestry from the Ojibwe tribe and is a professional UK schoolteacher.

Very nice topic dear, all people should know about astrology. People should attend some conference to know about astrological science. you can use the conference alert websites to update your conference details. They can use the conference alert websites to update your conference details like: newconferencealerts(dot)com