Couple of Questions:
1) Why does Shelly Ackerman's spot have a picture of Dwight Eisenhower?
2) Why on the list of female astrologers is there someone named "William?"

And did yo notice that New Jersey is well represented by Evangeline Adams and Liz Greene. Peculiar that neither chose to live here.

Congratulations Deb!

Thank you Tom. But I hope you are not suggesting this list lacks credibility. The intro says
While this isn't a list of all female astrologers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female astrologers?" and "Who are the best female astrologers?"
Nice to know I am up there, with Mystic Meg and Jackie Stalone:)

It's true, Shelley Ackerman has not aged well since the last time I saw her, and appears to have gone bald, and no 29 is William Chaney, who is most famous for supposedly being Jack London's father. This new identification as a woman adds an element of doubt, but remember - being number 29 does not mean that William Chaney is not the very best female astrologer; if his name was Awilliam he would have been no.1 :)

Chaney was, perhaps, the Johnny Appleseed of American astrology. But not everyone might know the legend of Johnny Appleseed. Supposedly Appleseed, a nickname, (perhaps based on an actual figure, but is mostly myth) wandered about the US planting seeds that would then grow into apple trees. Chaney studied under Luke Broughton in the East and wandered West where he allegedly fathered Jack London, whom Chaney denied. He may have spread astrology en route.

But he wasn't a woman. Being ranked above Mystic Meg, now that might be better than fathering Jack London.

PS Chaney was born in Maine, I believe, not California