Football - February 2015

Sunday's games in hindsight:

Arsenal - Villa 5-0
Southampton - Swansea 0-1

Arsenal - Villa, 13.30 GMT
Odds: 1,30 5,65 11,50
Asc 6CN05, MC 1PI49, Moon 15CN40, POF 9SG23
Day Sun, Hour Sun (Plac), Sun/Ve (Regio) - not radical

Here lack of radicality may have increased to scoreline by upsetting the balance. Moon in Cancer 1st house was trine Mars in Pisces 10th, two fruitful signs. Venus in Pisces 10th was trine the ascendant. The scoreline or handicap must have been valuable. Abraham has some notes on the game in the report for January.

Southampton - Swansea, 16.00 GMT
Odds: 1,65 3,75 5,75
Asc 3LE29, MC 11AR03, Moon 16CN57, POF 7CP58
Day Sun, Hour Moon (Plac), Moon/Sa (Regio) - not radical

Swansea were resting key players, but still they got it and the 0-1 scoreline was worth about 12:1. The chart is not radical (pushing the game away from the odds?) and the detrimented Sun in the 7th is sextile the MC. The Sun is L1, but might have lost virtue because of essential state and house placement. Saturn, L7, is trine the MC.

I wasn't backing either game.
http://www.astronor.com

Everton - Liverpool, 17.30 GMT, Saturday 7th
Odds: 3.4, 3.5, 2.3
Asc 23LE47, MC 9TA29, Moon 29VI23, POF 13CP00
Day Saturn, Hour Mercury

The Moon is void and LHr is retrograde in the 6th. L1 is in the 6th and detriment. L7 is in the 4th but without dignity. The chart is radical by shared sign, but I have not found this to be particularly strong, particularly then LHr is weak.

So far I think the testimonies are for a draw.

Turning to other significators of the teams we have clear colour significators, to Everton (blue) is signified by Jupiter, and Liverpool (red) by Mars. Jupiter is retrograde in the 12th and disposed by L1, and Mars is in the 8th disposed my Jupiter. Both JU and MA are in their night triplicity.

I think we have further reinforcement of a draw from this.

A radical chart tells of less chances of draw.taking a foresight to this game psychologically, i think this two teams are not ready to settle for a draw as thier league position recently is not good.they need a boost up with a 3 point
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

A bold and excellent prediction and good analysis, GB :'
The chart is radical by shared sign
Did you mean the Sun (L1) and Mercury (L of hour) in the same sign?

I liked your analysis of Mars and Jupiter both being in their nocturnal triplicities which indeed enhance the probability of draw.

There was yet another pretty reliable indication for draw. A couple of months ago I started a research on the impact of the 12 th part of the IC degree and found that if the 12 th part of IC degree falls in the bounds (I use Ptolemy's) of an inferior (without aspect of a superior or a luminary falling inside the bounds), or the bounds aspected only by inferiors or empty bounds, it is a strong testimony for draw. Here the 12th part of IC degree (09SC26) fell in the bounds of Jupiter, in the 24th degree of Aquarius which were empty.

There's been 17 draws in the 45 Premiere League games involving Liverpool and Everton - almost half of the games.

The most popular bet on this game yesterday was a draw, due to the fact that

A) - Liverpool haven't got a decent striker

and

B) - Neither have Everton

:?
Verum e

In the January Football thread I pointed out that Moon in Aries seems to produce an excess of draws in matches that start during the day. This weekend (21/22 Feb) will also have Moon in Aries.

I will try to look at the individual matches in more detail, but if not, my overall prediction is to expect an excess of Draws.

In the January Football thread I pointed out that Moon in Aries seems to produce an excess of draws in matches that start during the day. This weekend (21/22 Feb) will also have Moon in Aries.
Interesting theory. I would suggest that that was probably more to do with a Sun/Moon Square and an excess of both football matches and turkey with all the trimmings. Mind you, Italy's 'Serie B' has the most draws with the fewest goals scored than any other professional league in the world. The most drawed games with the highest goal ratio in Europe is the Conference League South.

During the waxing and waning sextile phases, 'statto reckons the favs normally win.
Verum e

I was not talking just about January. The result that the Moon in Aries produces an excess of draws is based on over 200 English Premier League results over a number of years