Will Fran and I get back together?

Fran and I have been dating for 3 years. I have some issues with being very needy and emotional while she has issues with fear of emotional intimacy. If we go to extremes of our emotional natures we struggle, but in general have a great relationship. Recently I took some things that in reality were nothing, but put through my overly emotional filters I blew up to major events. Told her I was a fool to ever believe she really loved or cared about me. She wouldn't talk to me for a week. When she did she said she didn't think she could be the girlfriend I need, but could be a great friend. Getting therapy for this emotional extremism and it is helping a great deal. Hoping to work things out and she said she would give it a chance. She is spending time with me but still emotionally distant at this point. Fight was Christmas Day
I am represented by Mars with Moon and Sun as cosignificators. Fran by Venus. Moon is applying to sextile in Venus and is perfected in 7 degrees 53 minutes. Venus will also conjunct mars at 1 ARI 41 (roughly 50 degrees). I think this means yes we will get back together and in about 2 months. Jupiter is Retrograde in 5th so I think that means return of affection/love. North Node in conjunct 7th house cusp so I think that is a good sign too. I am new to horary so may be way off. Please let me now. Thanks.

Hello,

Even I am new to horary and my knowledge is limited and people can make fun at me . But I cant stop myself from giving my opinion here. I can see venus in the 11th house with mercury. I studied theology for 17 years so I cant stop myself talking from psycological point of view. I think you need to control the speech as she is ready to come back. At the same time Mars is in the 12 th house you have to deal with your hidden secrets which is popping up which makes her insecure. you shud get a healing otherwise the relation will not go ahead howmuchever she sacrifices. The entire progress of your relation is vested with your emotional behaviour as Moon is in 6th house which is a difficult house. You have something hidden in your heart which makes you an emotional terrorist. My ex used to fall at my feet infront of public and used to show so much of violence like physically abusing me, which made me against him eventhough I had love for him. He came back at regular intervals but I never wanted to repeat the same old shameful things. So you must know that its ur behaviour will decide the future and she is willing to come back.

Correct me If I am wrong
a new born astrologer

The applying trine moon will make with venus her significator seems encouraging for the development of ur relation, venus receives moon is her domicile showing she really has feeling for u, but before trining venus, mercury interferes and blocks it...maybe somebody else will come between u two. Ur significator Mars is on a critical degree preparing to change sign and apply to a square with saturn (mars and saturn are both in cadent houses...not so happy) posibly u will face some challenge or some blockage. South Node on ascendent sais the troubles come form ur attitude. And there are no aplying aspects between ur significators Mars and Venus...no aspects no relation.
This what I see from this chart.

M -
You are obviously in some pain/anguish over this 'break up'. South node on your ASC, your Significator Mars in the 12th, Your co significator Moon in the 6th (but in the 7th sign). Mars has a bit of dignity, and will gain a bit more once in Pisces, but will then square Saturn. Probably you are correct in seeing a therapist, at the very least, to help you manage your current emotional state. Although Mars and Venus will eventually come together in early Aries, they both have to go through two sign changes to reach that conjunction. That's a lot of hurdles to overcome. I'm not saying it is impossible - but it's a steep uphill climb.
Yes, your Moon will trine Venus after its trine to Mercury (I don't see Mercury necessarily as a hindrance) - and there is reception. But I don't think that is enough to bring this relationship back to a healthy state. Yes, there is love. But there are all types of love between two people and sometimes 'love is just not enough".
Will you get back together? Possibly after much change on both your parts. But will the relationship ever be balanced enough for a committed and healthy LTR? I have my doubts.
My advice to you would be not to focus on whether you will be reunited in love, but, rather, to continue therapy to understand yourself more deeply and to allow yourself to heal from the emotional pain of this break-up. You might be surprised after a bit of time to find that although you will always love Fran, the relationship served it purpose and it's time to move on to your next experience in love and life. There's a whole world out there!

BM

As Livia mentioned, Mars, your significator, is moving into square aspect (in 36') with Saturn in 8, ruler of your 12th house. As it does so, it will also be moving into the sign of Venus' (Fran's) exaltation.

This is a very crucial time in your therapy, where you must stop obsessing (8th) on her and focus on the past issues (12th) that brought you to this point. Unless you work through those emotional filters you mentioned, which make it difficult to distinguish illusion (12th) from reality, you won't be able to sustain a functional relationship.

One possible take on the Mercury blockage, could be that of a spiritual advisor for Fran (rules her 9th in the turned chart), who is encouraging her to engage in social & creative pursuits (turned 5th), and to get back in touch with friends and family (Jupiter Rx in her 11th) to deal with her issues with emotional intimacy. Such counseling would likely advise her to to detach herself from your relationship until she's more emotionally secure.

I don't want to burst your bubble re: Jupiter in your 5th, but this is the house relating to affairs, parties, etc. in your chart, not the committed relationship you want. I can't say that you won't get back together but, as Blue Moon pointed out, that's two sign changes away.