Congo vs. DR. Congo in the African Cup of Nations Quater Final.

16:00 GMT
Bata, Equatorial Guinea

DR Congo is the slight favorite @ 17/10, Congo are the underdogs - 2/1. However brilliantly the good Doctor has done by getting to the quarter finals, I can't see him winning this match on his own. Indeed, the anticision of Fortuna is placed at 17?Cap24' - on the 7th cusp - a sure sign that the underdogs will win the day. Another testimony is the Moon aspecting Venus by trine at 05?Pis01' - in her own terms, no less - expect a goal at about 7mins.
Verum e

Andrew Bevan wrote:
Chelsea - ManC, 17.30 GMT
Odds: 2,15 3,35 3,60
Asc 20LE01, MC 5TA15, Moon 5CN22, POF 13CP53
Day Saturn, Hour Mercury - radical by joint sign, L1.
I punted a Man City win.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Will it be equally generous with goals?
I doubt it. Both of Chelsea's best players are out - Diego 'spaghetti western baddie lookielikey' Costa is banned for a petulant stamp and enormous hypocrite Cesc 'shoot me if you see me in a Chelsea shirt' Fabregas is out injured for the game which is known around my way as 'EL Plastico'.

Mourinho is known for 'parking the bus' in big games - sitting back and defending.

However, i think Chelsea will win 1-0 with the sucker punch coming in the last 10 mins or so of the game - assuming there's 5mins of added on time at the end of the first half - when the Moon inconjuncts the Sun at 11?Aqu30'.
Verum e

These sort of details do count!
They most certainly do! Interestingly, City haven't won in 14 games when Yaya Toure is out of the side.

Blimey, i was about to give myself a pat on the back with Congo 2-0 up and the good Doctor Congo has but 4 past them in the last 10 mins. I'm not suggesting for a moment there's corruption in African football. But you do find these extraordinary games from time to time. A few years ago, and i can't remember who it involved, but team A was leading team B 4-0 with 5 mins to go and ended up losing 5-4.

Still, the 2nd Quarter final tonight is Equatorial Guinea (100/30) vs. Tunisia - (evens).

19:30 GMT, Bata, Equatorial Guinea.

I'm going for a Tunisia win (providing no one is trining anyone else into their 2nd house) - ant. of Fortuna is at 13?Virgo03' - just inside the 1st house.

Tunisian goal action at 36mins, more action at 78 mins and depending on 1st half stoppage time 94mins.

Tunisia to win 2-1
Verum e

Chelsea - ManC 1-1
Upsetting astrologically. However, I got no money on games at the moment. The 1-1 draw was the lowest priced scoreline at about 5:1, but I can't see it in the chart. Maybe the lord of the hour and the lord of the ascendant cadent lowers the standards. :???:

It's just to carry on asking questions and picking up notes.
http://www.astronor.com

Arsenal vs Aston villa.arsenal seems to be the fav team in the match and also up against aston in their home(emirate stadium).odd arsenal:1.29,aston:12.00. Arsenal is at 6th position of the league with 39 point and aston is at 16th position with 22 point. My prediction for this match goes to aston villa either a win or draw(2x).according to the chart i casted.Asc team is aston. While Dsc to arsenal.cancer vs capricon.moon is in house of rulership it angular.while is saturn is cadent. Inside 6th house with pof.moon seem to square north node. Arsenal will have a good tactical technique for this match but at every chance they might get. aston villa strenght for a fight back will come in full strenght either for a win or equalizer thus could cause injuries for them and fouls for arsenal. My prediction for this game are in 3 places.which are asernal win or draw 2x,over 2.5 goals,both team score.
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

Statistics for arsenal vs aston match.fouls:10-6,ycard:2-0,treatment:0-3,Coners:7-7,possession:52%-48%,short on target:3-8,off target:5-5,corner:7-7. Arsenal won the game 5-0 win as predicted.injuries to aston.fouls to arsenal.more possession to arsenal
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus