Tom wrote:The DSC is, of course, an important angle and it tends to represent enemies and war in mundane astrology. The Moon, however, does represent the people. Unless Romney were running against someone with even less going on in his or her chart, I don't think these techniques, indicate the Presidency.
You should do the same thing now with the other candidates. I've seen important life events go "unmentioned" by primary direction "hits". The precursor to PD's, known as circumambulations was a concept of mapping out time periods that began with a PD date and ended with the next one for the same significator, so we might be missing the concept by looking for exact hits and sometimes having to resort to changing direction keys. You also didn't mention anything about zodiacal directions:
Valens said that sometimes one method is not telling (chrematistikos) so in such circumstances one switches to another.

I agree that Romney doesn't look like a man in line with the zeitgeist (or a realistic possibility). Conventional wisdom says that he's establishment and so unpopular that few would vote for him. What good is astrology if it can only tell us what everyone can already see?

I did some work with Sanders chart, but the 12:27 pm time doesn't explain his rise in 1990 very well and his current state. But rectifying a time to several minutes later makes Aries periods very powerful in the ZR and seems to explain both his current popularity and his past successes. However, I haven't seen enough to feel confident on Sanders birth time so I have no guesses at this point on him. Hillary represents a similar problem with birth times but more seem to be coming over to the 8 am rather than the 8 pm one.

Trump is in a very powerful position and also seems more in line with the zeitgeist of the times having picked up the anti-establishment vote, but the reason he can't be bought is because his armies of lobbyists have been amongst those buying government. He's in a 10th house profection year until June then goes to where the Sun is (11th) with a Jupiter trine, weakening that Mars square from a Taurus 10th house profection. Algol sitting on his MC suggests something bad should he become president. He's already regarded as somewhat hot headed - enough to lose it? (figuratively or literally)

I think the next president will only serve one term. The times have turned volatile and I wouldn't rule out a brokered convention at the RNC. So while a brokered convention could lead to a broken party unable to defeat Hillary or Sanders, I think we should remember that Hillary (most likely) still has major problems ahead of her which can be seen without resorting to astrology. If Trump doesn't make it to 1237 delegates, I think it's clear that Romney having filed that document with the FEC will step in and could very well win the nomination. This is what the astrology is telling me, though my rational mind doesn't believe it. I've seen enough of ZR to know that it's the most powerful technique I've ever worked with (now going on 20 years).
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

You should do the same thing now with the other candidates. I've seen important life events go "unmentioned" by primary direction "hits".
Me, too and this is a subject worthy of discussion, but it is wildly off topic. Right now I'm of the opinion that not all methods work the same way for all people. Rumen Kolev has an interesting system. We both know there are all sorts of "keys" in primary directions. He lists ten different ones in his primary directions program. Which one do we use? He rectifies each chart and uses different keys. The one (or sometimes two) that gets the most hits in the past, he uses for prediction. I'm wondering if we might look at other methods the same way.
The precursor to PD's, known as circumambulations was a concept of mapping out time periods that began with a PD date and ended with the next one for the same significator, so we might be missing the concept by looking for exact hits and sometimes having to resort to changing direction keys.
Good point, but a bit off topic. See below
You also didn't mention anything about zodiacal directions:
And that was deliberate. My purpose in posting was to subject the mundane parallels to Romney's chart to see if anything was there. I did not intend to imply that this was a surefire method that worked every time. I don't believe that. Worsdale used the technique, among others, for his predictions of death, and Martin Gansten explained the method in his book, with examples, I think. I haven't had time, since I only came home last night, to try to apply this to anyone else, and we don't have accurate birth data for all other candidates. I did run Hillary's 8:00 am birth time and there are some parallels and rapt parallels to the MC in that chart. But this thread was about Romney, not everyone else.

I even began writing up a post on the others, but it's too long for a single post and I have to find a way to whittle it down to something manageable. If I do, I'll post that separately. But I'm probably going to limit anything to one or two techniques to keep it manageable. The purpose will be to test those methods - at least for now.

I didn't see this earlier:

Valens said that sometimes one method is not telling (chrematistikos) so in such circumstances one switches to another
Yup
Last edited by Tom on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If Trump doesn't make it to 1237 delegates, I think it's clear that Romney having filed that document with the FEC will step in and could very well win the nomination
You might want to look at the Republican Party's chart. If Romney, Paul Ryan or other GOP establishment candidate with zero participation in the primaries gets the nomination, it will be the end of the GOP. If you see a crack up in the GOP chart, something like this could be the reason.

Here is the one I've seen, March 20 1854, Ripon, Wisconsin. Some use Noon some use 6:30 PM the time of the beginning of the first meeting.

I've seen other dates (July 6, 1854) and places (Jackson Michigan), but the Ripon, Wisconsin is generally accepted. You can use 6:30 PM or noon I imagine. Bernadette Brady has made Presidential election predictions based on the GOP chart and a Venus cycle. I'm not sure which chart she uses though. Mark Cullen might know

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wi ... psychopath

Scott A. Bonn Ph.D.

?Wicked Deeds?

?How to Tell a Sociopath from a Psychopath?

I think Trump may be the latter.

Some supporting astrology.

Natal Sun-Mars midpoint is at 115?42'. Natal Saturn at 115?43' is conjunct.

Natal MC is at 51?48'. It is squared by his natal Mars-Pluto midpoint at 141?54' (51?48' + 90? = 141?48?'.

He has a natal paran wherein when natal Sun is on the ascendant natal Moon is on the descendant and natal Mars is on the IC.

For birth place: Sun rises at 330?27', Moon sets at 328?48', Mars is on the IC at 329?26'.

Could it be something in his DNA and might that be seen in his blood relative's horoscopes?

Parans in Trump?s grandfather?s and father?s charts.

Grandfather Frederick Trump ? Noon Chart
Mar 14 1869 NS (Mar 2 1869 OS), 12:00 pm, LMT -0:32:40
Bad Durkheim Germany 49?N28? 008?E10?

Paran:

When Mars was on the MC at 139?52? Pluto was setting at 139?41?.

Grand Trine:

Nep 16?08? Aries
Mar 16?11? Leo
Sat 17?03? Sag

Father Fred Trump ? Noon Chart
Oct 11 1905, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00
Woodhaven NY 40?N41?21? 073?W51?30?

Paran:

Mar Desc 338?42?
Ura Desc 338?33?
Plu Asc 339?06?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/ ... 0Paran.gif

Trump's announcent to campaign for the presidency located to the Capitol Building describes what his campaign was going to be like (Sun, Moon, Mars stellium in the 10th) and Saturn on the IC.

Announcement

http://imgur.com/Oab8FNv

When Trump announced his run transit Pluto triggered a paran in the chart I use for the Republican party. The party Sun on the IC, the midpoint between party Neptune and Pluto on the Asc and announcement Pluto on the MC. Sibly Sun on the IC also.

That paran of party Sun and the Neptune-Pluto midpoint becomes angular at some time every day and it's transit by Pluto has coincided with a major upheaval in the party.

Paran

http://imgur.com/x236Z21

i examined the entrails ... looked closely at Chicago returns, still think Bernie can do it. I was pretty sure that Hillary couldn't carry 'her' ward ... she was born in what is now the 48th ward ... but she did -- 50.11%. She lost it in 2008 ... Bernie took her precinct tho, the 21st, he didn't carry the 5th Ward, which is the one the University of Chicago is in, which I thought he would'. at least those infernal ads have ceased ... as Ides of Marches go ... this year's right up there with 44 bc. My working chart for sanders is 0 scorp rising his pluto on MC -- earlier than the 12:27 pm out ... but he is so transformative . I worked up a year of his cosmic schedule ... lunars, progressed lunars, alchemicals (sun to moon and moon to sun) annual and progressed annual ... and Sanders looks like a very happy man November and December -- his p-sun (and he makes a point of being a progressive) slides into Sagittarius just about the time the US p-moon (I use 7GE34/5 asc) makes that identical transition ... and jupiter dancing about his sun w/uranus kicking his moon about throughout the campaign season. And I think his analysis of what is wrong w/US ... the out of whack economy in the hands of the international bankers and corporate interests that hitler hated ergo trump. Jefferson warned against this ... while his diagnosis is accurate, I'm not too sure that Bernie's prescription does anything more than treating the symptom rather than correcting the underlying imbalance. I think the secret lies in seizing the means of production and distribution of the US$$ eg nationalizing the banks and the Fed and capping the salaries of the bankers ... like they do in Europe ... theoretically it would give the government better control over the market place by owning the official means of exchange ... taxes built into every transaction/exchange including cybercash, encouraging investment in the entrepreuneural and inventive (uranus rising) basic nature of the average american ...

As for the Donald ... really amazing ... he seems to be a cross between the Jabberwock (imagine Donald whiffling thru the tulgey wood, burbling) and the Beast of the Apocalypse. His p-sun goes from leo on his asc to 0 virgo conjuncting regulus by which some predict that he'll prevail, but I think of the Strength Tarot -- the maiden shutting the Lion's Roar ...