Is he seeing someone else

I get a doubt when I see Mercury and Venus together. But when I see Jupiter in RX mode makes me worried about his situation. Also Moon in his third house. From the Mercury Venus conjuction shall I assume that he has moved on with someone else? Well this is my only knowledge about horary. Should I wait or not
a new born astrologer

Re: Is he seeing someone else

astrojunkie wrote:I get a doubt when I see Mercury and Venus together. But when I see Jupiter in RX mode makes me worried about his situation. Also Moon in his third house. From the Mercury Venus conjuction shall I assume that he has moved on with someone else? Well this is my only knowledge about horary. Should I wait or not
Please, what should you wait for, astrojunkie?
And why is it of importance whether he is seeing someone else?
And who is "he" at all.

Of course we could guess . . .

I can accept that you want to stay incognito, giving not data of the question.

But you should give at least the data of the cusps, and by which method of houses they are computed in your chart.

Thanks in advance.

johannes susato wrote:
gs53 wrote:Moon is on 0:19Sco
MC is on 1:07Sco
So Moon is in radical 9 house, i.e.his 3rd house.
Thank you, Goca.

So obviously you do not consider the 5-degree-'rule'. I understand . . .[/quote

I am looking for a plain answer like Goca did. Not with technical details. My knowledge in horary is less also. I am trying to learn it.
a new born astrologer

To answer a question we need to understand it first. It's one of horary astrology rules. So It's important to give more details when asked, not names or other private things but at least who is the person u asking about so we can apoint corectly the significators. He can be ur lover, ur brother, ur friend, ur boss...
If he is somebody u think of as partener, and from ur question I see it as an ex., then his significator is 7th house ruler - Moon and u are 1st house ruler - Saturn. Moon is in scorpio its sign of fall showing he is some distress, it's a weak position, in his 4th house (end of relation among others) maybe he went back home fact shown by Moon applying trine to Mars the ruler of his 4th house and Moon's dispositor. He is recovering after a breakup or maybe he worried for somebody from his family.
Indication of other interest is shown by Venus in 7th house which is not the case here.

Hi

Thank you Livia. Your answer was very clear and soothing

livia wrote:To answer a question we need to understand it first. It's one of horary astrology rules. So It's important to give more details when asked, not names or other private things but at least who is the person u asking about so we can apoint corectly the significators. He can be ur lover, ur brother, ur friend, ur boss...
If he is somebody u think of as partener, and from ur question I see it as an ex., then his significator is 7th house ruler - Moon and u are 1st house ruler - Saturn. Moon is in scorpio its sign of fall showing he is some distress, it's a weak position, in his 4th house (end of relation among others) maybe he went back home fact shown by Moon applying trine to Mars the ruler of his 4th house and Moon's dispositor. He is recovering after a breakup or maybe he worried for somebody from his family.
Indication of other interest is shown by Venus in 7th house which is not the case here.
a new born astrologer