Love horary - Does he miss her?

I was given a horary. She wants to know if her ex misses her. I will state my answer and then ask for opinions. She is Mars in Aquarius at 30 degrees, critical and about to witness a change (ingress into Pisces). She is in the 11th house, along with her ex, Venus. They are still together spiritually as represented by the sigs being in the same house and sign, so I think he does miss her, however she is moving on (ingress into Pisces). Moon in the 7th shows where her heart is, where the question lays. Not surprising. Where I stopped is at the impending Mercury/Venus conjunction in the 11th (his 5th!!!!!). Is her ex with someone else??! They are together and very near to a conjunction as Mercury comes after Venus! Was/is there another woman interested in him?

It is difficult for me to read this part of the horary because they are so close to one another I cannot make an accurate reading as to whether they really are together or not. Mercury is slowing down to a retrograde station and they never complete their conjunction, and I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out whether that means someone is coming after him and he is moving away from her, or if they really are together and doing things (5th house turned) but they will soon split up as Mercury goes RX and Venus moves towards her significator (Mars moving into Pisces). Also notice the NN in the 7th, but Lilly tells us to ignore that if the 7th house lord is with another planet. Mercury rules her 6th and 3rd, his 9th and 12th. Not sure what to make of it because I don't know if it's necessary to turn that much.

There is one more point I want to make. Mercury might be a friend (11th), not necessarily another woman. But this is where I am stuck. Please offer your opinions.

Re: Love horary - Does he miss her?

StellarTiggy wrote:I was given a horary. She wants to know if her ex misses her. I will state my answer and then ask for opinions. She is Mars in Aquarius at 30 degrees, critical and about to witness a change (ingress into Pisces). She is in the 11th house, along with her ex, Venus. They are still together spiritually as represented by the sigs being in the same house and sign, so I think he does miss her, however she is moving on (ingress into Pisces). Moon in the 7th shows where her heart is, where the question lays. Not surprising. Where I stopped is at the impending Mercury/Venus conjunction in the 11th (his 5th!!!!!). Is her ex with someone else??! They are together and very near to a conjunction as Mercury comes after Venus! Was/is there another woman interested in him?

It is difficult for me to read this part of the horary because they are so close to one another I cannot make an accurate reading as to whether they really are together or not. Mercury is slowing down to a retrograde station and they never complete their conjunction, and I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out whether that means someone is coming after him and he is moving away from her, or if they really are together and doing things (5th house turned) but they will soon split up as Mercury goes RX and Venus moves towards her significator (Mars moving into Pisces). Also notice the NN in the 7th, but Lilly tells us to ignore that if the 7th house lord is with another planet. Mercury rules her 6th and 3rd, his 9th and 12th. Not sure what to make of it because I don't know if it's necessary to turn that much.

There is one more point I want to make. Mercury might be a friend (11th), not necessarily another woman. But this is where I am stuck. Please offer your opinions.
It is probably the querent missing the quesited.

Mars moving into the exaltation of 7th lord Venus.

Mercury turns retrograde before it conjuncts venus.

PD

The querent is signified by L1, Mars and the Moon.
The quesited is signified by L7, Venus and the Sun, since this is a relationship horary.

Since the question simply regards if the quesited is missing the querent, there need not be any aspects joining them, it will suffice if we study the receptions.

Mars is in Aquarius, about to enter pisces and the 12th house.
She, as "head" doesn't feel much about him, but that will change pretty soon, where she will start exalting him. Perhaps another round of infatuation is due here. By being in the 12th house, I doubt whether she will be able to act on anything, though.
The Moon is in Libra, in the sign of Venus, so she, as "feelings" really loves him, but she seems to "hate" the Sun, his "body parts".

It paints a picture of a woman who was hurt by that man, and has her feelings mixed about him. Kinda like an "I love him/ I hate him" situation that is very typical of the woes of romance.

Now, for the guy.
He is Venus, in Aquarius, completely indifferent to her.
As man, or to put more specifically "his pants", he is Sun in Capricorn. He exalts her there.

It might seem contradictory, but it really isn't.
He seems to be quite over her as a person, but sexually he still wants her.
So, in the general theme of "does he miss me?" I would judge that he misses having sex with her.

Of important note to the whole scheme of things is Saturn, since the guy is in Saturn's power by being in houses that he rules. Could that be another person in his life? Saturn is usually the "other person" in such horaries.
Could I get any feedback and possible verification of what I have written here? I would greatly appreciate it!
Have a good day!

johannes susato wrote:
johannes susato wrote:Hello ST,

why at all does she want to know if her ex is missing her?
Hello StellarTiggy,

still being interested in this background information . . .
Hi,

I don't have her permission to post that much info.

ojosverdes wrote:The querent is signified by L1, Mars and the Moon.
The quesited is signified by L7, Venus and the Sun, since this is a relationship horary.

Since the question simply regards if the quesited is missing the querent, there need not be any aspects joining them, it will suffice if we study the receptions.

Mars is in Aquarius, about to enter pisces and the 12th house.
She, as "head" doesn't feel much about him, but that will change pretty soon, where she will start exalting him. Perhaps another round of infatuation is due here. By being in the 12th house, I doubt whether she will be able to act on anything, though.
The Moon is in Libra, in the sign of Venus, so she, as "feelings" really loves him, but she seems to "hate" the Sun, his "body parts".

It paints a picture of a woman who was hurt by that man, and has her feelings mixed about him. Kinda like an "I love him/ I hate him" situation that is very typical of the woes of romance.

Now, for the guy.
He is Venus, in Aquarius, completely indifferent to her.
As man, or to put more specifically "his pants", he is Sun in Capricorn. He exalts her there.

It might seem contradictory, but it really isn't.
He seems to be quite over her as a person, but sexually he still wants her.
So, in the general theme of "does he miss me?" I would judge that he misses having sex with her.

Of important note to the whole scheme of things is Saturn, since the guy is in Saturn's power by being in houses that he rules. Could that be another person in his life? Saturn is usually the "other person" in such horaries.
Could I get any feedback and possible verification of what I have written here? I would greatly appreciate it!
Have a good day!
ojosverdes, I've found your interpretation really interesting! But I get confused with reception when it comes to relationships charts like this. For example, Mars (her) about to enter in Pisces, Venus (him) exaltation:
- Mars (her) gets really interested in Venus (him) since it's in her exaltation, because Mars is dominated by Venus; or
- Venus (him) is receiving Mars (her), so he is the interested? Venus will be eager to help Mars no matter what, since Venus receives Mars?

What are your thoughts about that?