Is My Job Secure

There are some tension in my office, lay off is taking place this month 30 employees were laid off. I directly report to my CEO, he has asked me to not to go on leave for in January and february. I dont think my job is at stake but I am aware that some huge changes going to come up in the office.
Now, I again stress I have less skills to explain my horary knowledge. Asc Aquarius is signified my Saturn is in MC, where MC is Signified by Mars is in Asc. If Moon signify the 6th hse, then Moon is in 12th hse and Moon sextile Saturn orb +0?22'.

I am confused when I look at the placement of moon. Pls educate me
a new born astrologer

Well, I am practising. But I usually use whole sign houses and sidereal method. So maybe I would not be the best person to tell you about this chart.

This chart seems to tell us that there is something unknown to the querent, Moon in 12th along with other planets. I think your coworkers are not very happy with your boss/company.

Moon is about to conjunct the ASC and be in court with the employer. So seems ok.

lifestudent wrote:Well, I am practising. But I usually use whole sign houses and sidereal method. So maybe I would not be the best person to tell you about this chart.

This chart seems to tell us that there is something unknown to the querent, Moon in 12th along with other planets. I think your coworkers are not very happy with your boss/company.

Moon is about to conjunct the ASC and be in court with the employer. So seems ok.

Thanks a lot Lifestudent.
a new born astrologer

astrojunkie, I'm not an expert either. I think your job is OK for now, yet the whole situation seems unsupportive for you. You are symbolized by Saturn; and your 10th house of career, by Mars. Neither planet picks up much help from essential dignities, but they do so by house position, and Mars is in Saturn's sign. Saturn might get some support from its ruler, Jupiter. We can probably count the moon as still sextiling Saturn and ready to conjunct Mars, so she's giving you some help. However, this just doesn't seem like a strong chart to me, so you might consider where your career goals really lie.

waybread wrote:astrojunkie, I'm not an expert either. I think your job is OK for now, yet the whole situation seems unsupportive for you. You are symbolized by Saturn; and your 10th house of career, by Mars. Neither planet picks up much help from essential dignities, but they do so by house position, and Mars is in Saturn's sign. Saturn might get some support from its ruler, Jupiter. We can probably count the moon as still sextiling Saturn and ready to conjunct Mars, so she's giving you some help. However, this just doesn't seem like a strong chart to me, so you might consider where your career goals really lie.

The situation is like this. I am reporting to CEO of the company and I am managing his business plans. He has some other plans bcz he is nt happy with the main client . So the project is not giving any profts either. So he wants to start smthing else so more than 50 employees were ;aid off and many are under stress. My co workers have a feel that I am the master planner, so indeed they have a gruddge against me. At the same I also feel I should go for another job, bcz if he can lay off others there is no surety abt my job. He has asked me not to go on leave on jan and feb. I was disturbed after that. So far he is supportive but I donno how everything will be.
a new born astrologer

From my point of view (not expert either), your job is OK too. The Moon joining Saturn (you) and Mars (your CEO, or your career) is a great sign for me. It can take a while to everything calm down, since fixed signs are the stakes of the chart and the Moon is still separating from Saturn, not exactly applying to Mars (using 12? orb to the Moon). But all important planets except the Moon (still very close to the asc) are angular, so it wouldn't take that long. Besides, fixed signs represent little or no changes, which is odd because the office seems quite unsteady from what you've said...

Maybe Jupiter Rx in seventh (L2 and L11 - money, salary, or a friend?) opposing Mars can signify a reduction of your salary, or a "friend" trying to get you down, but I would say that your job is safe.

Saturn (you) has just moved from Scorpio (fixed) do Sag (mutable), so maybe you'll change your position, but still with your boss, since the Moon join you together.

Good luck!

Re: Is My Job Secure

astrojunkie wrote:
There are some tension in my office, lay off is taking place this month 30 employees were laid off. I directly report to my CEO, he has asked me to not to go on leave for in January and february. I dont think my job is at stake but I am aware that some huge changes going to come up in the office.
Now, I again stress I have less skills to explain my horary knowledge. Asc Aquarius is signified my Saturn is in MC, where MC is Signified by Mars is in Asc. If Moon signify the 6th hse, then Moon is in 12th hse and Moon sextile Saturn orb +0?22'.

please put the natal chart and specify time when you get this job

Pejofar wrote:From my point of view (not expert either), your job is OK too. The Moon joining Saturn (you) and Mars (your CEO, or your career) is a great sign for me. It can take a while to everything calm down, since fixed signs are the stakes of the chart and the Moon is still separating from Saturn, not exactly applying to Mars (using 12? orb to the Moon). But all important planets except the Moon (still very close to the asc) are angular, so it wouldn't take that long. Besides, fixed signs represent little or no changes, which is odd because the office seems quite unsteady from what you've said...

Maybe Jupiter Rx in seventh (L2 and L11 - money, salary, or a friend?) opposing Mars can signify a reduction of your salary, or a "friend" trying to get you down, but I would say that your job is safe.

Saturn (you) has just moved from Scorpio (fixed) do Sag (mutable), so maybe you'll change your position, but still with your boss, since the Moon join you together.

Good luck!

Oh Reduction of Salary........I cant even take that. I applied for 2 jobs, and waiting for an interview call
a new born astrologer

Hi Alex

I joined this job in April2nd 2013

Natal Chart

alex62 wrote:
astrojunkie wrote:

please put the natal chart and specify time when you get this job
a new born astrologer

astrojunkie wrote:Hi Alex

whole 2015 is considered to be a tense year. Awaiting continued tension.

The description would be approximately:
The deterioration of working conditions and pressure of authority to you or partial change of their own identity

or possible changes in the work environment ... I do not know whether there is any possibility of moving to another office? but somewhere farther away?

Explain it please

alex62 wrote:

The deterioration of working conditions and pressure of authority to you or partial change of their own identity

or possible changes in the work environment ... I do not know whether there is any possibility of moving to another office? but somewhere farther away?

Explain it please

I donno anything abt my boss. at the same time as per my conclusion. till August I will be safe. I am giving interviews these days. Far off means I live 45 kms away from my home. City is 45 kms away. Does that make farther? I donno what will happen , waiting and ready to face anything
a new born astrologer

astrojunkie wrote:
alex62 wrote:

Explain it please

I donno anything abt my boss. at the same time as per my conclusion. till August I will be safe. I am giving interviews these days. Far off means I live 45 kms away from my home. City is 45 kms away. Does that make farther? I donno what will happen , waiting and ready to face anything
As I said, I expect a continuation of the problematic and stressful time.

I do not expect disruption to work ... though you'll be on the edge that you quit your job, but it would be a mistake ...

Possible deterioration of working conditions, in any sense.

2015 and 2016 will be more tense year like 2012 only are you going to go through on more personal level,

followed by two yet more tense year ( 2017/2018 ), which ends with a period of changes its own identity

Sorry for my English...