Hello everyone,

the Charts app for Android is almost ready, and I expect to release it tomorrow on the Google Play Store.. I'll let you all know when it's ready for download! :)

Jo?o Ventura

Hello everyone,

I'm really excited to let you know that the Charts app is now available on the Google Play Store! :)

Charts for Android is an application that you can use to create high quality astrology charts on your smartphone. It supports 13 different house systems, 8 chart styles, and allows you to choose between the traditional set of planets or the modern set.

Check it out at https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... gle.charts

Please share the news, and I hope you enjoy it!

Jo?o Ventura

Hi PD,

the North Node is on the 1st (at 13?) between the Asc (at 11?) and Mercury (at 23?). Yes, the NN glyph is being drawn on the 12th, but there's a little dash between Mercury and Asc which belongs to NN. So, NN is on the 1st and the SN is in the 7th.

This is one of the edge cases where the algorithm that positions the glyphs in the houses draws the glyphs in such a way that induces us on error. I hope to improve it eventually..

Thanks for reminding me,
Jo?o Ventura

jventura wrote:Hi PD,

the North Node is on the 1st (at 13?) between the Asc (at 11?) and Mercury (at 23?). Yes, the NN glyph is being drawn on the 12th, but there's a little dash between Mercury and Asc which belongs to NN. So, NN is on the 1st and the SN is in the 7th.

This is one of the edge cases where the algorithm that positions the glyphs in the houses draws the glyphs in such a way that induces us on error. I hope to improve it eventually..

Thanks for reminding me,
Jo?o Ventura
Ah !
Kairon for iOS had the same problem with real-estate- they turned the dash into a line that joins the point to the glyph.

PD