My Doubt

Guys, As you know I am a new born astrologer, I am trying to learn about horary. I am not sure that all my questions will be wise. I may come up with some stupid questions even. Pls forgive me and pls show the mercy to tell me the correct answers.

My doubt.

1)When I check soem charts for example, will my old lover come back,
I can see aries in 1st house and skorpio in 7th house that means Mars as the ruler of querent and questied. And Mars in 10th house sextile uranus.

2)Some times I see Cancer in 1st house and moon in 7th house.

What could be the meaning. Again Pls ignore if I have asked something foolish
a new born astrologer

Re: My Doubt

astrojunkie wrote:Guys, As you know I am a new born astrologer, I am trying to learn about horary. I am not sure that all my questions will be wise. I may come up with some stupid questions even. Pls forgive me and pls show the mercy to tell me the correct answers.

My doubt.

1)When I check soem charts for example, will my old lover come back,
I can see aries in 1st house and skorpio in 7th house that means Mars as the ruler of querent and questied. And Mars in 10th house sextile uranus.

What could be the meaning. Again Pls ignore if I have asked something foolish
It is not a question of doubt but getting the requisite basic knowledge.
You can start here:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1a.html
do all the quiz at the bottom of the pages and check answers.

Anthony Louis'
Horary Astrology Plain and Simple
is available in India as well.

Re: My Doubt

astrojunkie wrote: 1)When I check soem charts for example, will my old lover come back,

1. The significators are the lords of those signs which are on the cusps of the relevant houses, here the 1st and the 7th. It follows that if Aries is ascending, the oppopsite sign is Libra , and Venus, its Lady, thus is the significator of the quesited.

2. The Position of significators in other houses does not make them to be significators of those houses. Here the Moon is significator of the querent, and Saturn, lord of Capricorne, the opposite sign of Cancer, is lord of the quesited in love questions (7th house).