The Vortex and The Nodes

Hi Folks,

I'm posting this as I start my research.

You may have noticed how Pluto's square to a slowing r.Uranus caused a lot of problems earlier this week and last week.

It is now weakening and does so till the 1st Feb.

The problem is that the Sun moves into the Cardinal Cross on the 20th Dec till the 19th Jan, and Pluto squares the Nodes say 5th to 10th Jan. Uranus conjunctions and opposes the Nodes say 15th to 20th Jan.

I have little doubt this will bring events of major Karmic or Destiny stature and will start to look back thru history but it is not too often that two outer planets will be involved.

I know Putin is caught right up in the middle and imagine Greece will be too. Any others?

I will be looking at how Pluto, Uranus and Saturn have interacted with each other and the Nodes.

All help welcome. The clock is ticking.

H

I think there are some utter beauties.

The Sun is activating the Cardinal Cross.

This Monday the square Moon conjunctions Uranus/ South node.

The Pluto supported 5th Jan Full Moon nearly exactly square The Nodes.

Pluto having being suppressed by the The Sun gains energy to square the Nodes 15th Jan. I think this will be a big event.

Uranus conjuncts the South Node 20th Jan. Also big.

End of excitement.

H

OK when Pluto was exactly bisecting the Nodes the Swiss Central Bank snapped. I knew it would be something very serious. Karmic ?

When Uranus transited the South Node all hell broke out for those people who held Swiss Francs or Swiss Stocks.

BUT .....

my concern now is that The Vortex is reforming to peak on 16th March. Both Uranus and Pluto are direct and the Nodes are not near so I think this will be a NONE EVENT or just a whimper but one that needs to be watched.

Apart from that things look rosey.

H

I don't have a clue what you mean by The Vortex. Is this a defined astrological term? Or something you have previously defined in your research?

Probably my fault, it isn't a word that resonates much in my vocabulary and the Oxford dictionary isn't a lot of help http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/defin ... ish/vortex

I am guessing that you could mean that major things should be happening and don't seem to be yet. Major planetary transits are happening right now but don't seem to have corresponding events?