It means the chart isn't fit to be judged. Late degree is supposed to mean it is too late to ask. But if it fits the question, then the chart must be valid. Like maybe the querent was feeling time is running out when they asked the question.

I am having some difficulty reading the pic since I'm not used to that chart format! Sorry! The partner is signified by Mercury, the 7th ruler, right? It applies to a trine to Jupiter, the 1st ruler, but it is applying to a combustion which stands in the way of the trine. A planet combust means that person is blinded. I am guessing unless the Mercury person overcomes the power of the combustion (whatever it signifies), they won't be back together.

Or maybe a better student here can show I missed vital stuff?!

Astrojunkie

It's necessary that when we post a chart, we also provide our astrological judgment. You say that you think the couple will get back together - but is this for astrological reasons? If so, what is it in the chart that you feel suggests this? What do you think the narrative of the chart is and what do you think the signification and story of the chart is pointing to? I find this format of chart difficult to read, but I'm wondering what you make of the quesited being in the heart of the sun in the 12th house?

When thinking about radicality, we should really be thinking along the lines of "is this question rooted?" not "is the chart radical/rooted". With a late degree ascendant there may be some caution in the chart about the matter having already matured.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Oh Sorry Paul for posting this
Chart
Paul wrote:Astrojunkie

It's necessary that when we post a chart, we also provide our astrological judgment. You say that you think the couple will get back together - but is this for astrological reasons? If so, what is it in the chart that you feel suggests this? What do you think the narrative of the chart is and what do you think the signification and story of the chart is pointing to? I find this format of chart difficult to read, but I'm wondering what you make of the quesited being in the heart of the sun in the 12th house?

When thinking about radicality, we should really be thinking along the lines of "is this question rooted?" not "is the chart radical/rooted". With a late degree ascendant there may be some caution in the chart about the matter having already matured.
a new born astrologer

Ha......I am waiting with the querent .
The situation is this

Querent is a married woman but separated. questied is a single, they were in a relation for 1 year and questied hide the fact that he was having another affair of four years. One fine day the second gal called up querent telling that their marriage is fixed and all, questied stopped calling querent from that day onwards. but after 6 months questied called again but querent didnt respond, he calls in every 5 months but querent is not going or agreeing to listen to him and each time calls ends up in severe quarrel . But querent loves him and wants to get back to him. I donno many people are giving different opinions on this. maybe the chart I created is wrong. I admit my ignorance in horary.

traditionalastrologystude wrote:I didn't get to say last night that perhaps something happened that makes this chart a moot point. Moderator Paul said it better. :) Mercury weak and combust in the 12th and the late degree rising -- if this chart can be judged, I say no.
a new born astrologer

Jupiter is the querent's significator and Mercury quesited's.
Mercury is cazimi, 11 minutes till conjuction, which makes is strong, but is in detriment in sagitarius and in a cadent house (12th house of isolation, hidden issues, deception)...the quesited has some issues and is not a good influence for the quesited causing more harm the good (a hidden enemy).
But despite that. Mercury is applying to a trine with Jupiter (querent) and it is received by Jupiter in his domicile which means that they might be reunited but only she has feelings for him. Moon the querent's coruler is strong in her domicile cancer and in 7th house showing her interest in him.