Analyzing a health issue

A friend of mine was sent to hospital. Upon arriving there, he underwent a CT scan and a cyst was found in his skull. It is not in the brain, or touching it, but it looks like it is affecting some neural functions.

My friend doesn't know if he was born at 8:30 am or pm, so I left natal chart out of the analysis, and I have cast a chart of when I first heard from him that he was hospitalized to know more about the condition of this friend. The friend himself later asked if I could tell if he was going to make the trip he has scheduled for the end of the year.
Since I was the one to cast the chart and to ask the question, I am Saturn, L1. My friend was assigned to the 7th, Sun. This by itself is a good testimony.

Jupiter is at his 1st house (7th of the chart), which is good but may also warn us a little bit. Jupiter causes growth, swelling and expansion. When you are looking at the chart of a cyst in your skull, this is not the first thing you'd like to see.

More than this, Jupiter is in a ruler mutual relationship to the Sun, even though they do not have an aspect. So this may be a somewhat alarming situation.

Sun and Jupiter are in Hayz.

My friend's sixth house, of health, opens in Capricorn and Saturn is in the 10th (my friend's 4th, conjunction with the Sun, in a separating aspect). Mars is in his sixth, indicating the need and execution of a neurosurgery (as it will probably be scheduled). Mars is in a mutual relationship with Saturn, and sextiling it. Also important to notice the Moon in his sixth, being ruler of his 12th (6th of the chart), related, as we all know, to hospitals, patients, inmates and hospitalization.

In health matters, I am used to look at the eight house too. In this case, his 8th house is the 2nd house of the chart, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter in his ascendant, with no aspect to the Sun and mutual relationship with it, as said. For those who use the outer ones, Uranus is in the 8th.

Finally, related to the trip my friend wanted to know. It is a long trip (from Brazil to Europe), therefore, a ninth house matter. His ninth is the chart's 3rd, Aries, ruled by Mars. This is a good indication the trip will happen (Aries and Mars connected to action), however Mars do not aspect the Sun, and sextiles Saturn. So either the trip doesn't happen at all, or it happens but with difficulties, problems and concerns (Mars - Saturn).

So my overall impression is that my friend will go through a difficult time, will undergo surgery and that there is even a risk of death involved. However, the Sun-Jupiter relationship seems to indicate that despite all the problems everything will go fine, and he will recover. However, his trip may be canceled or hugely changed to fit some new situation in his life.

Of course, any comments are very much welcome.

Best Regards
Yair Alon
Kabbalist