Questions about Lilly's works

Thanks for dear Deb?s kindly help for suggesting me how to post this thread on its suitable department of this forum.
I am collecting my questions about Christian Astrology or Lilly?s other or contemporary works.
Please feel free to add your own questions following about above these works.
As follow ,they were the two previous questions.

* Why does William Lilly say that
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8241

*About "haunted" house in CA? Feng shui question.
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89634

Why does William Lilly say that,?In a word, some may blame me that I write in the English tongue,yet I trust I have offended on man since I write in my own Language, and to such as speak as I speak, nor do I know that it is forbid unto man to write in his own Language,or is any man bound to read or hear that contents him not??
What happen on the poor Lilly!?
I recently finished the most recent biography of Lilly, The Man Who Saw the Future: a Biography of William Lilly by Catherine Blackledge, and I'm working my way through William Lilly The Last Magician by Peter Stockinger & Sue Ward. Although the original reply to this question by Curtis Manwaring, is correct, after reading these two books I think there is more to it than that.

Curtis wrote:

It was customary for academic elites to write in Latin back in Lilly's day.

Yes it was, but Lilly was fluent in Latin, why did he not only choose English, but felt it was necessary to explain his choice? The two books mentioned above might give us the answer.

Lilly didn't have a University education, and then, as now, there was a prejudice against those who weren't university educated. Furthermore, traditional astrologers use the arbitrary date of 1700 as the end of traditional astrology or at least the popularity of it. In 1647 someone as politically and socially astute as Lilly could well have seen that astrology was in danger of dying out for political as well as scientific reasons.

By our standards, Christian Astrology is considered an advanced text or at least one that beginning students would not wish to tackle. But it is a primer. It is written for students with no knowledge of astrology, and it is not written for academics. Lilly writes an open letter in the beginning of CA:
To the Student in Astrology

My friend, whoever thou art, with so much ease shalt receive the benefit of my hard studies ...

This isn't just the first astrology text to be written in modern English, it is one of the first that explains everything to a student with little or no astrology background. I suggest, or more correctly the authors of the above mentioned biographies suggest, that Lilly wrote a very basic book in English as a contribution to the effort to preserve astrology, and encourage anyone who could read, to study and learn from it.

In other writings of Lilly he notes that everything the astrologer does is to glorify God. The passage above continues:

" ... and doth intend to proceed in this heavenly knowledge of the Stars, wherein the great and admirable works of the invisible and all glorious God are so manifestly apparent.

Christian Astrology is a work not simply to beg the pardon of the churchmen who might not approve of the subject with its title, but a textbook that is designed to show God's work through his creations.

Lilly's contemporary and possibly his neighbor, the poet John Milton, tells us that he wrote Paradise Lost to explain the works of God to man. In his own way, Lilly is doing the same thing, and the best way to make that common good, the understanding of God's work, available to the most people is to write it in English, as Milton did with his poetry, and name it Christian Astrology