Will Hillary win!?!

While viewing an add for the Clinton's on Yahoo I noticed Hillary casually, although with significant query-as to weather she would win the election coming up. I like her political views on most things but wondered if my spiritual like for her was significant enough for a question to be answered in the heavens with just a care for her causes for the masses. In the chart the moon is in the Via Combust way as well as Mercury just leaving Cazumi.
Last edited by Vyri on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

:-? July 23rd 2015; 123w07;45n31; Will Hillary Clinton win the election? at 1:01pm; tried to post this chart to the forum noted the moon in the Via Combust way and of mercury in Cazumi just leaving. Tried tiny pics and could not insert the email address to skyscript for some reason? the site would not accept it? Maybe some one on skyskript might post the info? :???:
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

Vyri

I've added the chart for you. For reference on the left hand side, tinypic include a reference for what the code is that you need (IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards). Just copy the contents of that and paste it in here.

I'm not a fan of casting horary charts on the outcome of elections, but in any event you have not included any judgement of your own. Can you include a judgement and your own thoughts on this horary?

The moon is just in conjunction with Jupiter separating to apply to no other planet in its current sign. It will then, in short order, perfect a square with Mercury and the Sun, and sextile to Venus. What do you think this may mean for Hillary?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Moon in the Via Combusta Way notes there is some type of (secret hidden personal; page 61-63 Anthony Louis Horary Astrology Plain & Simple) satisfaction along the path where the Moon rules-that will bring conclusive evidence to bear where Moon and Venus aspect-if she wins. Moon is sextiling Jupiter and she rules the 10th and 9th house of highest learning (consider Mercury ruler of Gemini on the 9th house, the written word, Mercury is Cazumi separating In the Kings lap Sun). The Moon will make a semi-sextile slight opportunity to Saturn before she leaves the sign she is in. The Churches might well be represented in this configuration. And the 10th Cazumi Mercury and 9th 10th house ruler Moon will bring to light a higher minded women's concern(s) for the nation. They could well be represented in Hillary's quest for women's rights by her presidency. There is a harmony exchange by Mars in the 9th in Cancer and Jupiter in Leo, so the military is well represented by her also. (the male-Mars consideration suggests she is very much leant to men's causes also by way of Mar's 9th house tenure-there Mars is in a place of higher minded teachings) As she respects the head of the household. Looking at the Sun at the top of the chart gives us an idea of sovereign idealism (Leo on the 10th and 11th) Mercury just past being in the Kings lap-Cazumi, larger than life alias. She is very much in tune with the masculine (Aries on the 7th polar opposite 7th integration of values side of the chart.) Note here her ruler Neptune is deposited in the fifth as such this is a chart that gives her the spotlight where youth is concerned. Take Jupiter ruler of Pisces about to conjunct Regulus. Venus might well herald the future elections bout-being ruler of Libra rising giving us a glimpse of what is expected in the coming election. Venus might win the election albeit she is in Virgo.

I am always interested in learning from others more scholarly. Just a novice here.

o

Just purchased the Mountain Astrologer that gives Hillary's birth data. Excuse me for thinking she was a Pisces, it seems that information was lightly touched on in an Astrological forum somewhere and I latched onto it. Her ruler isn't Pisces/Neptune/Jupiter and she is a Scorpio. The Mountain Astrologer gives her birth data to be at 8:02m CST on October 26th 1947 in Chicago Ill. Sorry for the wrong data. : :-?

I don't see how a horary chart could work for something as big as a US general election. There must be dozens or even hundreds of astrologers casting horary charts on this question at different times.

waybread wrote:I don't see how a horary chart could work for something as big as a US general election. There must be dozens or even hundreds of astrologers casting horary charts on this question at different times.
I am of the same mind. I think it would be different if you were somehow connected to Hillary and so had a personal vested interest in her winning, perhaps then it would make more sense to me.

I know a lot of people do this though, so this is just my opinion.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Following Waybread and Paul, this is just a general comment about the value of using a third-party horary (ie, where the querent asks about something in which they are not personally involved). Please don't take this as criticism on you Vyri, because you are only doing what many other astrologers do and it is the principle I am concerned with.

Third-party horaries are dubious charts at the best of times; sometimes however, they can be really great, descriptive, and reliable - this is where the astrologer is able to make a very pure, focussed connection with the matter asked about. For us to assume that such a chart is worth commenting on, the astrologer needs to be able to demonstrate its worth and prove its radicality. The first principle of horary is that the question is driven by a valid intention, which is not the same as really wanting to know something for the sake of knowing it. From your comment "While viewing an add for the Clinton's on Yahoo I noticed Hillary casually..." I can't see why your moment of pondering should be any more meaningful than the millions of other moments that others have pondered the same question.

Thank you for the post everyone, I will heed the knowhow you all are kindly handing my way. Am learning. Please criticize it is friendly and learning from it can be a blessing in disguise, thank you Debra.
All the best
Vyri

LOL, if this horary is accurate, then we better hope not. Venus (Hillary) is in her fall... not a good sign for a leader. The Moon actually moves to conjoin the contra-antisica of Venus, very significant and could mean a win for Hillary, but through shady methods (we are already seeing this in the way the media is reporting on things like debates, saying that Hillary won etc. and Bernie receiving very little coverage in comparison). In any case sometimes we are not permitted to know and the chart will reflect this. If you abuse horary too much (not saying you have) then it will give you wrong answers or it will give you no answers. It is strange.