Late Ascendant ? is this chart invalid?!

I asked whether we will be a couple or not.

I read that if ascendant is 27 to 29 degrees, the question is to late to be asked? the universe has already solved this question? UNLESS there is personal planet exactly conjunct the horary ascendant. Looking at this chart I think that since Sun and Venus conjunct the ascendant, this chart should be valid?

What do you think about this chart?

Is it valid to you?
Last edited by BlueLady on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Late Ascendant ? is this chart invalid?!

BlueLady wrote:
I read that if ascendant is 27 to 29 degrees, the question is to late to be asked.. the universe has already solved this question??
Hi, BlueLady!
The explanation in bold is a bit romanticised, fatalistic reading of the original explanation that is very common among new-age astrologers - ladies and gentleman, the stars have spoken, we should not disobey the word of the gods as they might burn us alive". End of story! Why did they want to interfere with the word of the gods in the first place, then?!

Although, late Ascendants can, indeed, be found in charts cast for questions about activities or situations that cannot be altered any more, more frequently, they speak a language that is much easier to understand that one might think. Often, all they're saying is that some of the basic requirements (if not all of them) have not been met. The person is not ready to ask the question or is unwilling to accept the answer, the question is asked at a wrong moment or- the question was not asked by a Horary astrologer. in other words- who ever undertook the delineation of the chart is not equipped with enough knowledge or experience. By using the tone of the explanation that i bolded- the starts are warning the Querent/Astrologer to abandon the chart and hand the question to an expert.

UNLESS there is personal planet exactly conjunct the horary ascendant. Looking at this chart I think that since Sun and Venus conjunct the ascendant, this chart should be valid?
You can find the list of Considerations before judgement by William lily HERE.
With Scorpio rising I would be a Pluto.
Horary is a branch of traditional astrology and, as such, it uses only the inner planets. That is not to say that all Horary astrologers nowadays completely disregard the existence of the outer planets (although, some of them do) but, a universal rule that every single Horary astrologer adheres to is - it is only the inner planets that can be assigned as rulers. So, the ruler of Scorpio is Mars, not Pluto.

Hope this helps,

aglaya