From D. to D. with love

Hi, everyone!

We usually offer either mystery charts with a known outcome or charts that are currently being delineated with a promise of posting an update as soon as we get one.
Now, here, I'm offering you something entirely different- a chart cast for my own question that excludes me from the picture (and assigns the Ascendant to the most "active" party in the story! I'll explain this later). I don't know the participants and I will not be able to give you any feedback on this but, in case this story captures your attention, feel free to add your comments.

So, what's the story?
Firstly, I'd like to confess that I've been thinking about asking this questions for about 6 months before I actually did it. In addition, i have never cast a similar chart - in a way, I thought that my reasons were not well grounded and that my base intention was pure curiosity. But, yesterday, I surrendered to it.

I own a lot of books and people often bring their old books to me knowing that I keep everything, even if I already have many copies of the same title. I just love books. Occasionally, I give them as a gift to school and public libraries (and that's not an easy task any more as they all want new books in shiny covers) or simply give them away to people who want them. Last May, I got 4 books, one of which became the main topic of this Horary question. Many old books have a dedication on the first page and so did this one only, this particular dedication has been stalking me for the past 6 months.
It's a love poem that doesn't exist anywhere (I searched it in multiple languages) and so, i assume that it is a short poem written by the person who bought the book. She is a female, the man to whom it is dedicated is, obviously, a man and the lyrics suggest that she was madly in love with him. It goes, more or less, like this:
"Forgive me for carrying your silhouette in my eyes
Forgive me for walking next to you in my thoughts
Forgive me for being in love with your name
Forgive me for making an endless necklace of sorrow around your image
Forgive me for loving you when you didn't want my love..."
etc.

I will call them both D because, according to the dedication, they were namesakes.
The dedication was written on 19.09.1974.

Ok, admittedly, my curiosity may have gotten a bit carried away by this first page of a lovely book but, my Question is:"Who were they?".

Here are some additional "facts" about this:

- the book is a love poem from the '60.-es about a girl with whom the poet was in love with. They spent an autumn together but they never consumed their love. It used to be very popular in the '70,-es when this book was bought.

-it's not a regular book but rather a collage of parts of the poem and lovely graphics that depict the scenery mentioned in the poem

-I, myself, had been looking everywhere for this book

-ever since I got it, I've been experiencing different situations that would inevitably take me back to it (I'm not generally superstitious but, yes, this time, I have a strong feeling that it ended in my hands for a good reason. I'm only mentioning this because I'm still trying to find a good reason for my curiosity in this case).

- based on their names, I would say that they weren't really from the town mentioned in the dedication

- what I think is very important is that she uses the , so called, T-V distinction which is generally used, in most languages, to stress the differences and relationship between the person who talks and the person to whom she talks. Wikipedia says:
T?V distinction (from the Latin pronouns tu and vos) is a contrast, within one language, between second-person pronouns that are specialized for varying levels of politeness, social distance, courtesy, familiarity, age or insult toward the addressee
In many languages, when you talk to an elderly person, a teacher or simply someone you're not familiar with, you would use the plural form of "YOU" (more than one person/ many of you). In Italian, for instance, the pronoun "He" or "She" is used instead of "You" when such difference need to be stressed (if you want to ask a stranger "What is your name?", you'd literally say "What is Her name?").
In English, this syntactic rule is basically non existent since the singular and plural form of the pronoun "You" are the same.
I'm mentioning this because the fact that the lady who wrote the poem uses this distinction, clearly suggests that they were never intimate. The topic of the poem given to him only supports it (unconsumed love).

So, again, the Question is WHO WERE THEY?

I'm still examining the chart and will soon post my impressions but, in the meantime, if you feel like joining me in this insane search, feel free to enter your comments. However, we'll never know if we got it right!

Here's the chart:

Simple :D

Keep the same houses and replace the planets with 19/09/1974.

Whatever is exalted now was in fall/detriment then.

7th lord Mars was in Libra- it is exalted now.
10 lord Moon is in own signnow but was in fall in 1974.
4th lord of endings- Saturn was in detriment in 10th.

That is why the original owner/the one for whom it was a gift have this detriment and currently, the astrologer is just very curious and detached- SN in 7th.

PD

pankajdubey wrote:Simple :D

That is why the original owner/the one for whom it was a gift have this detriment and currently, the astrologer is just very curious and detached- SN in 7th.

PD
But, on what grounds do I do that?! :)
I know that casting a chart of this kind is tricky and I even thorught about deriving the houses but it just made no sense for a few reasons. Firstly, whilst my reasons for casting this chart can be questioned, I still am someone who has got absolutely nothing to do with the two of them which is why removing myself from the picture seemed like the best solution (among the legitimate ones, o course).
Secondly, I wouldn't know how to derive the houses since, again, I have no connection with any of them what so ever.

So, in your version, I should basically keep the Ascendant (I have no other time besides the date which is not enough for erecting the chart) but, why would this Ascendant be valid then?

This is what the chart would look like, more or less, in the version that you're suggesting:

stanstar wrote:Hi Agalya you really mean unconsummated love don't you? :)

Stan

I really do! :'

I always hope no one will pay a lot of attention to my dyslexia. Word check doesn't help in such cases. :-sk

Than you!

aglaya wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:Simple :D

PD
But, on what grounds do I do that?! :)
I know that casting a chart of this kind is tricky and I even thorught about deriving the houses but it just made no sense for a few reasons. Firstly, whilst my reasons for casting this chart can be questioned, I still am someone who has got absolutely nothing to do with the two of them which is why removing myself from the picture seemed like the best solution (among the legitimate ones, o course).
Secondly, I wouldn't know how to derive the houses since, again, I have no connection with any of them what so ever.

So, in your version, I should basically keep the Ascendant (I have no other time besides the date which is not enough for erecting the chart) but, why would this Ascendant be valid then?

This is what the chart would look like, more or less, in the version that you're suggesting:

An astrologer asks the heavens to reveal the mystery to them, in turn one has too see what it has already revealed :

The planets come back to their position over a very long period of time- so that is sorted by the book having a date of dedication.
The houses repeat themselves over a much smaller period of time.So, your question gives that,
So the same house with older date gives the condition of the previous owner of the book and with current planetary positions- your view point.

It is a bit like radicality check for a horary.